Anybody as tired as I am?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody as tired as I am?

I assume all the US players have noticed that all the good stuff goes to the Chinese. Admittedly they probably have more money than we do after getting all they could out of WoW. But are you all as tired as I am that we don't get trading? Or that the new pots say they give a number 5 gem chest and when you spend 65 balens it gives you a lvl 2? I'm sorry, if it says a level 5, damn it give a lvl 5! R2 games and Kabam are screwing with us, I'm thinking it's time to say "No more!" If you're going to screw folks, it's not going to be me! There are too many games out there for me to play, you need us more than we need you! I have to say, if I decide to leave because you don't play fair with everybody, I will never play another R2 game. I will avoid you folks like the plague, and tell my gaming friends to do the same. I realize you get enough from the Chinese to keep going, but I will make sure as many as I can tell never come back to you. Sorry for the rant, but I'm very near the point of not caring. R2 games does that to you.

Just so everyone knows, I am not a gaming newb, I started playing with EQ1, went to AC2,then Shadowbane, was then asked to beta test WoW, and expansions 1 and 2, then went to beta test DnD online (which sucked) then Rift, and played Skyrim, and Diablo III till this came out. Now I'm fed up with how they run this. Looking for a new game!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: merging double post

Originally posted by Raenaia View Post
    Or that the new pots say they give a number 5 gem chest and when you spend 65 balens it gives you a lvl 2? I'm sorry, if it says a level 5, damn it give a lvl 5!
    A level 2 Gem Pack is also listed as drop... : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post827657
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

if u compare to chineze servers , there everything is x3.25 cheaper than in here , crypt keys, exp scrolls and etc here is 75 balens in chineze is 20 balens ........ makes me sick...... i spend so much and when i think of it i coud get 3x times more in there.

Comment

Try league of angel

Comment

Think more about players, and you will get a lot of money, don't mind them > prepare for a dead game
          People will eventually quit this game, and already stop spending here.
          Sad truth.
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
            Think more about players, and you will get a lot of money, don't mind them > prepare for a dead game
            Sad truth.
            that is true, after i spend so much in building my knight items, sudenly gaia sylph makes it all useless. pff. not a single $ from me. sad to lose vip 9 but what ever.

Comment

yes well today I leave one of my accounts, its all getting to much for me to keep up with. Too much demand of time and money just to stay mid competitive. Alter drops of decent items seems to have been decreased as well. Now I just get junk i dont need most of the time..and been days since I seen anyone get a crypt key or rod on that server. Going back to my main account only.

Comment

go play on chinese server or better yet move on to a new game
                Last edited by Spiritombz; 02-21-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

yep we all tired, on my server leave around 5 of top 50 players each month

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                    Try league of angel
                    NO. that game is more P2W than wartune.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      NO. that game is more P2W than wartune.
                      yep true i try this game league of angel for 30min and see it is pure p2w

Comment

If we were able to understand cn version, we'd be there since loong long time ago
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

You may be tired, others may be tired. R2 doesn't care. As long as others doesn't cooperate and kept unloading their wallets for R2, no change will ever come.

R2: You have a suggestion? Tell us using dollar language

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                            Sad truth.
                            "People will quit this game", I have been hearing this for months. Sad truth is it's just your fantasy, it won't happen bro.

Comment

You're delusional if you don't think p[l]ayers are quitting this game. Just take a look at your own server, tell me if it's still as lively as it used to be.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X