• Show
Clear All

• 3 New Astral in Future Patch

PATK+PDEF
    MATK+MDEF
    BIG Enerzine (gives 2500 Exp)

Check for more

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...wartune-2.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

saw that like a month ago...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      saw that like a month ago...

LOL
      And it's not even accurate, lol

Astrals are PATK + Penetration ; MATK + Penetration
      also in a newer patch they've added Crit + Penetration (+ 1 other I think) apart from the big energine.

The energine not even worth anything since it has same star points/exp ratio as normal ones, merely saves time/yay for lazy people.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        And it's not even accurate, lol

Astrals are PATK + Penetration ; MATK + Penetration
        also in a newer patch they've added Crit + Penetration (+ 1 other I think) apart from the big energine.

The energine not even worth anything since it has same star points/exp ratio as normal ones, merely saves time/yay for lazy people.
        Can you tell what penetration does please?

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          It's the new stat they have "Penetration of block" think is the full name, can only be used in the two new astral slots that come with the WT 2.0 patch. Dunno what it does though lol but guessing its a way to shaft knights some more haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            It's the new stat they have "Penetration of block" think is the full name, can only be used in the two new astral slots that come with the WT 2.0 patch. Dunno what it does though lol but guessing its a way to shaft knights some more haha.
            Ah I see, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              When i asked how it worked on the chinese servers, they told me it works how our Brutals Edge works. (has a chance to go through a certain % of opponents armor.) At least thats what i could make out from there broken english. (really wish there was an ingame translator)
              IGN: Jacko
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild: Genesis
              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Does these new astrals only for level 80's??? Like the advanced skills? or they can be gotten by lower levels?

Comment

Why bother with penetration, when block barely works anyway. I have 4000 block yet my block rate is maybe 10% at most especially in pvp battles, although all the stats i see says it should be approximately 85%. In face i have the same block rate with a stat of 4000 as i do with a stat of 800. Tested and replicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                    Why bother with penetration, when block barely works anyway. I have 4000 block yet my block rate is maybe 10% at most especially in pvp battles, although all the stats i see says it should be approximately 85%. In face i have the same block rate with a stat of 4000 as i do with a stat of 800. Tested and replicated.
                    Its penetrate armor which means your opponents defense. Whether it is mdef or pdef it doesn't matter. It goes right through like your sylph's attacks in unawakened form. Full dmg will be dealt to the enemy without any reduction so if a deflection occurs, you'll be able to see why if def is included, the deflected dmg is higher than the dmg you did to your opponent.

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                    When i asked how it worked on the chinese servers, they told me it works how our Brutals Edge works. (has a chance to go through a certain % of opponents armor.) At least thats what i could make out from there broken english. (really wish there was an ingame translator)
                    There are many of us here who can read both english and chinese and translate it fluently enough =P just let us know what time whoever it is u speak to comes online usually and their nick and guild n server n we can communicate on your behalf if we have time XD.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                    X