Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena matching

wartune please fix arena match,,, am lev 53 teamed with lev 52 & 50,,, but why were matching agains team with 1-2 lev 55 player,,, thats unfair matching uknow please only fix these...

Well its pretty tough to match you with perfect groups for you to fight against

Comment

yah lvl 55+ have fate skill + new item thats ignoring 2000 deff point

Comment

Our team are all level 55-59 NO HIGHER THAN THAT but we are match against levels 60, 70 and 80s. I know their levels coz they can stun us 3 rounds, armor they equiped and we see them everyday in cross server rankings, they are one of the tops. So I say just deal with it, you are not the only one experiencing that.

Comment

hmmmm, well can t complain really much about it, usually the level gap isn t bigger then at BG. So yes you can end up gainst few lvls higher but that s mostly all to it. there always exceptions where the que just matches you maybe due to too less teams quing at certain time or just a total missmatch.
          Like once doing on my 63 mage with a 64 and a 67, we suddenly had to see OAceO in enemy team 0o. Well i loled and wrote gg in current before we got all 1 shot but I found it more amusing then frustrating :P
          Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

ya thats why this thing must fixed up like bg & arena,,, somtime join bg lev 55-59 but can killed few..

Comment

Thus far, I have found the current matching system to be totally unfair. I'm not asking for a cakewalk or even a easy win, but a fighting chance would be greatly appreciated. In group Arena as well as battleground, most of my fights go as follows - Round 1. stunned...round 2 & 3 killed, without ever firing a shot. Perhaps matching could be done by an average of the groups' battle rating. If sylphs unbalance this system, don't allow sylphs in the group arena, just as players are not allowed in the sylph arena. While I am aware that it will not be an even match 100% of the time, I'm sure there is a better way.

Comment

i do arena with highest lv 50 but everyday i face2/3 times lv 55 and badluckly sometimes we win.
                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

if ur issue is just with ur team being lvl50-53 and the enemy team haveing 1 lvl55 then it's fairly easy. I think the brackets in arena are not as clear as in BG. If u r a lvl56 and run with 2 ppl lvl50 u have a chance to get matched with ppl lvl45-60 in my experience at least. I would also go so far as to say most of ur enemies will be in the lower lvl50 area. What i experienced is that when my archer hit lvl70 we still fought the same groups in arena as we did when we were lvl 68/69. I think the level bracket is more like 45-50, 50-55,55-60 etc, and that only counts for it when ur team is within this area. I remember when my mage was not yet lvl50 and we (a team of lvl45-49 ) met ppl from our server as enemies who i knew were only lvl50 (not 51).
                  U will get a random matching (good for u or bad for u) out side these Lvl brackets when the waiting period gets longer then 17s, just to not have u wait forever to find a suitable enemy.
                  Above Lvl60 in my experience the lvl bracket gets a bit foggy too. I used to run with 2 lvl63s on my lvl59 mage in arena and we won almost all of our fights, then one of them went to 64 and we won 1/3rd to half of our fights over a week and i do not deem that a coincidence. Now that the lvl64 isn't running with us anymore and another lvl63 joined our team we are back to winning almost all of our fights.
                  All I am saying here is completely form experience and are only assumptions. r2 never put out anything that would suggest a level bracket system either, so everyone is mainly speculateing here (but it is highly likely).
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
                    if ur issue is just with ur team being lvl50-53 and the enemy team haveing 1 lvl55 then it's fairly easy. I think the brackets in arena are not as clear as in BG. If u r a lvl56 and run with 2 ppl lvl50 u have a chance to get matched with ppl lvl45-60 in my experience at least. I would also go so far as to say most of ur enemies will be in the lower lvl50 area. What i experienced is that when my archer hit lvl70 we still fought the same groups in arena as we did when we were lvl 68/69. I think the level bracket is more like 45-50, 50-55,55-60 etc, and that only counts for it when ur team is within this area. I remember when my mage was not yet lvl50 and we (a team of lvl45-49 ) met ppl from our server as enemies who i knew were only lvl50 (not 51).
                    U will get a random matching (good for u or bad for u) out side these Lvl brackets when the waiting period gets longer then 17s, just to not have u wait forever to find a suitable enemy.
                    Above Lvl60 in my experience the lvl bracket gets a bit foggy too. I used to run with 2 lvl63s on my lvl59 mage in arena and we won almost all of our fights, then one of them went to 64 and we won 1/3rd to half of our fights over a week and i do not deem that a coincidence. Now that the lvl64 isn't running with us anymore and another lvl63 joined our team we are back to winning almost all of our fights.
                    All I am saying here is completely form experience and are only assumptions. r2 never put out anything that would suggest a level bracket system either, so everyone is mainly speculateing here (but it is highly likely).

Higher levels bring you higher opponents. Other than that, you will get matched with fairly equal levels, but if there are no equal levels on, then it will pit you against higher or lower levels, depending upon who is on and what the matching system can find at the time. thats why u get really outmatched stuff sometimes. It's not limited by level, but by who is on and how long it is taking to match. The longer it takes to match, the more likely you will find a 'mismatch' .
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I have also time to time really unfair pairing in team arena. I am lv 50 much stronger then is average on this lv (56k br no boosted) and I play with 2 weaker lower levels. And time to time we are paired with 3 strong with yelow aura, I cant hurt them and they kill me easy in 1-2 rounds. Many times I did not achieve 30 wins only because I had this really unfair pairing 1-2 times.

Btw, why are not displayed players levels in team arena?

Comment

i face verbaska even with when i m with below 49 players. most unfair thing of macthing system is that.and for verbaska.......**** u
                        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
                        X