wake up call!! stop spending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wake up call!! stop spending

when the new cloud patch came out everything got worse, more lagg more buggs poor maint higher prices.

i my self decide shortly after not to recharge balens again.
    and after last maint i aint gonna bother renewing my vip.

if they would fix some stuff i might reconsider but as things stand now im more likely to quit sometime soon.

its like if i buy a bread in store and came home to find out it was rotten on the inside i would return and get my monny back.
    now here its not an option but i can stop spending and that is exactly what i am gonna do.

no I wont make an inpackt by my self but i bet more people thinking the same,
    are you one of them submit a post here and maybe (dont bet on it) they wil wake up and do somthing about the poor quality this game runs on these days.

♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Just quit, posting this on forum will have no effect.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yeap just quit dude so you wont get angry anymore
      Server-46

In game name - Solomon

Like to travel anywhere ^_^

Comment

I dont recharge since July of 2013 , and yeah its laggy , have bugs but ppl still have fun , so thats what matters afterall
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

this game is bread for some family..........its i can call business........if not like game quit

many features n updates keep coming even u r playing this for 10 years or so on

Comment

quit... period
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Quit the game should be easy enough

Comment

let your rage come out then quit and have a good life
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

im playing here for about 1.5 years spend time and monny on it.
                  i dont want to quit this otherwise nice game.

we as customers need to start demanding r2 for proper service for our bucks or dont give em more.

todays jewel, tok, fish issue is perfeckt example of how they dont care, maint tomorrow comp for all even those who can run those event today.

while magic pot and spender event got fixs right away cuz it wil cost them profit.
                  ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

Who are you kidding? R2 never cares, they never will. Posting your complains are just only stroking their egomaniac complex. Whatever we do it means nothing, they have all the control. They are just laughing at our problems. Complain if you want, but this freaking company would never be better.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

most of my guildie migrate to ******** now since it serve better
                      i try it once, no lag, all stuff cheaper, they have market and we can buy vip with bound balen (6 month vip)
                      but i stop because too lazy start from 0. lol
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

i absolutley agree, R2 games does not care how badly it fleeces its supporters, nor does it feel any accountability for doing so. the answer is not boycott, since doing so will have no effect. there will always be fresh meat blindly spending into a corrupt system until they wise up and stop spending.

the answer is collective action.

it is my feeling that not only is the handling of money by R2 games very poor, it is also legally very questionable. it is very likely that much of the misleading pricing, gambling for things you thought you had purchased, etc. constitutes fraud, and i am doubtful that wartune is liscenced for internet gambling.

i for one am going to look into at least reporting R2 for dubious money handling practices, and at the very least see if i cant advocate for a little more fairness for the folks that havent learned what crooks R2 is, and are still coughing up bucks.

Comment

its very simple ...they are exploiting people weaknesses...(want to be strong and do anything for it) , but many don't realize that....
                          anyway if u really want to have some fun don't pay any cash and set a goal for this game -i want to finish last mpd on nightmare and that will be game over..
                          if a game is offered free play it like that....if u are greedy and want to get everything fast and be in number 1 spot u are very s....d if u pay for it cuz u don't understand what a game is...

Comment

I support this! I have already decided to not spend a cent in this game any longer.

Comment

Working...
                            X