X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tziii
    started a topic Fight mode.. random shoot sucks

Fight mode.. random shoot sucks

You are fighting against a player, you select the skill you what but the target is choosed randomly (the troop or the player).
    This sucks more than you can imagine.. sometime a troop or the player needs only 1 more shoot to kill it but he random shoot never picks him.. its like having a gun, aiming at enemy, pressing the triger but the bullet has his own mind and choose another target..

If a playes has a troop infront of him its good that the shoot get the troop not the player but if he isnt what the ♥.

Rethink it cause it SUCKS.

I prefer to choose the target.. and the battle time to increase with 1-2 min because of it.. than playing like a blind man.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2014, 04:53 AM. Reason: Language

• redav
    replied
    atleast knights dont hit randomly, and they r stronger than any other class in case of 1 on 1
    and in bg too after lvl50+

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Account made on Feb 12, 2014.

Lol, go read more before posting. Your ideas count for nothing; nobody cares.
    CondorHero Oct 2012 <<< your ideas count for less than nothing. Go troll a game you actually play, oh wait, you have no life or friends, I understand now, this is the only social interaction you get. I'm sorry, I'll let you get all the attention you need so you feel better, ok?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    As a mage I hide behind troops, if you were to choose me as a target the troops would be pretty useless and my class doomed
    I kill so many archers who try to ap/df me to death, its hilarious. The smart ones use Bloodthirsty and Incendiary. Stupid ones use ap/df. It only works on my AI. Otherwise, they target me and I resto - back to killing them and life is over for the archer. I like when they try to heal and zap them with my blood rune and sylph their little butts.

Leave a comment:

• BAJRIP
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

I don't care if the account was made March 3 2014 your reply (above) toward this individual is unacceptable, and moderators allow it? No one really gives a darn about you or your 99% snotty replies either condor. You don't play the game anymore so why not take your poor attitude and grace some other games forums with your "advice". Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Spellsinger05
    replied
    I'm not really fond of the random shot thing, but I do understand the need for it. In the real world it would make no sense to ignore a badly wounded enemy and attack a undamaged one......but this isn't the real world, right?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    As a mage I hide behind troops, if you were to choose me as a target the troops would be pretty useless and my class doomed

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Tziii View Post
    This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
    I suggest and express my ideas. Maybe they will count one day.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    There is no freedom of speech in the forums.

Moderators are free to change your post, regardless of what you say.

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    You realize that random targeting is for balance right? If an archer could dictate what target his Delphic Sniper or multi shot could hit 100% of the time their damage would have to be nerfed quite a bit making it not worth the trade. Plus with sylphs being added, its even less of an issue as most troops get wiped out by a WW/RoF&Meteor/Lunitic Fire + syph anyway

All classes have skills that target, DF/AP for archers hit back row. Knights have US to target weakened targets (can weaken hero in back with HS or WW if needed). Mages have so much aoe that they dont really care.

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Oh welli want my old hemi cuda drive like mclaren P1 on silverstone,but i buy it w/o expecting that
    Same here, u play in game with other players, players use same skills like u and personaly i dont think someone care about wut u dont like and wut u wantplay this game like others or find game which will be more for u
    This is a Suggestions & Feedback subforum.
    I suggest and express my ideas. Maybe they will count one day.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I dont think you know the game or you really dont understant my thread.
    Yes you can "select" a target by chosing a skill, for exemple in knight use ultimate slasher for the enemy with lowest HP but i want me to decide what target i what to shoot at with a seleced skill. Thats the point.
    I know how much damage a skill do in a fight so i want to choose the target because this can change the fate of the battle in my favor.
    Oh welli want my old hemi cuda drive like mclaren P1 on silverstone,but i buy it w/o expecting that
    Same here, u play in game with other players, players use same skills like u and personaly i dont think someone care about wut u dont like and wut u wantplay this game like others or find game which will be more for u

Leave a comment:

• Tziii
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I dont have any problemU use 'random target' skill - why u are suprised lol?
    Dont like this game, play another
    I dont think you know the game or you really dont understant my thread.
    Yes you can "select" a target by chosing a skill, for exemple in knight use ultimate slasher for the enemy with lowest HP but i want me to decide what target i what to shoot at with a seleced skill. Thats the point.
    I know how much damage a skill do in a fight so i want to choose the target because this can change the fate of the battle in my favor.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    1. I read the rules before posting.
    2. I didnt swear or threatening anybone.
    3. This is my way of speaking and i can speak freely
    (The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice")
    Express yourself without the use of words I have to edit out. The list of language not accepted does not stop with swearing and threatening, it clearly also states "otherwise objectionable language". People of all ages come to this forum, including minors, adjust your language accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tziii
    I play on multiple servers and i play with all classes.. and all have the same problem (more or less depending on class you are).
    I dont have any problemU use 'random target' skill - why u are suprised lol?
    Dont like this game, play another

Leave a comment:

Working...
X