hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

mi name real name is Claudiu Bogatu ,and i want to suggest to make an event in weekend like math,biology or something like that, many when they dont have anything to do they w8 another day to do quest . and this is sad(( so pls make event make some to keep people in game to be active when they dont have quest make soething else ,i mean quest for them (but after finish the 50 quest ) .( and i play on 2 server because i dont have anything to do after i finsh with 1 character))) so pls consider this like an help )) pls dont be upsed with me i sed what i think

Originally posted by tjclau View Post
    mi name real name is Claudiu Bogatu ,and i want to suggest to make an event in weekend like math,biology or something like that, many when they dont have anything to do they w8 another day to do quest . and this is sad(( so pls make event make some to keep people in game to be active when they dont have quest make soething else ,i mean quest for them (but after finish the 50 quest ) .( and i play on 2 server because i dont have anything to do after i finsh with 1 character))) so pls consider this like an help )) pls dont be upsed with me i sed what i think
    What about circuit quests ?
    Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

50 quests? Are you referring to LoA's daily Loop quest*?

*for those who curious, loop quest is similar like circuit quest but way much better
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
      X