Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mount whisp event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    You guys are slow.
    you say i'm slow well not my fault i looked at the page later in the day is it?

Comment

Whip event is Tommorow Monday 24 Feb 2014
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
        anyone know when is mount whisp event?
        Never heard of a whisp event, whats that? I see they are developing on this chocolate theme, maybe they'll not only have a whispa event but bring in other things like boost events or something

Comment

whisp event is when you whisper everyone on the server, every 5 different people whispered, you get 1 event token

LET THE SPAM BEGIN!!!

Comment

i'll save my whips for a mount event

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              i'll save my whips for a mount event
              That is IF the next mount event will give event items via whips quest. We don't even know what we will get this time with whips.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                That is IF the next mount event will give event items via whips quest. We don't even know what we will get this time with whips.
                Well even if they don't still getting something is better than nothing.

Comment

24th ............

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    on other note...

Seems like the "Big Spender Hot Event" is suggesting that Mount Whip will indeed be unlimited, however it will require more than 1000, possibly 1500 mount whips to get enough event tokens for the Wings.

otherwise... the Big Spender is a lie just to make people spend money while making the Whip give no event token to troll everyone.
                    I think it'll be unlimited but no event pieces =P That will be the best troll given by R2. Make you spend alot to get whips thinking you can get more stuff but actually all you're getting is just whips and nothing else. You still have to spend on event chest to get more stuff out of the exchange...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      I think it'll be unlimited but no event pieces =P That will be the best troll given by R2. Make you spend alot to get whips thinking you can get more stuff but actually all you're getting is just whips and nothing else. You still have to spend on event chest to get more stuff out of the exchange...
                      when are we getting it now i hope this month still. If it give mahra its fine with me then i dont need event item

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                        when are we getting it now i hope this month still. If it give mahra its fine with me then i dont need event item
                        Chances are it'll give whip n sc only...I think...and maybe gold...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          whisp event is when you whisper everyone on the server, every 5 different people whispered, you get 1 event token

LET THE SPAM BEGIN!!!
                          No, whisp is a little, kind soul which gives you an event token if you ever see one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                            No, whisp is a little, kind soul which gives you an event token if you ever see one.
                            Sounds like a creepy event to me. What if a ghost whispers to you instead >.<

Comment

Working...
                            X