Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BIG spender event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah rightand how is that fair?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      I just received my 9k whips + the 1k i got from buying the "10k", around 1-2 hours ago, now got 19k whips saved for events lol
      Hey Filfiljuma mind checking your inbox for my message? (:

Comment

I just received my 9k whips + the 1k i got from buying the "10k", around 1-2 hours ago, now got 19k whips saved for events lol
        wow. i've sent in a ticket; i seriously hope they give me back my whips

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Yeah rightand how is that fair?
          It's not fair, welcome to wartune :P

Like I said, Oceanic players should bomb them with tickets.

Comment

19k whips?someone gonna like hades lion

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              It's not fair, welcome to wartune :P

Like I said, Oceanic players should bomb them with tickets.
              Hello winnie! Lol ^^
              and to be on topic, r2 already made the change, so for us west/east/europe won't have same problem, but still good for some oceanic players who got the 10k rewards ( and bad for others who spent but got 1k only, or got 0 ).
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Well since some asked to see the 19k here http://imgur.com/pwE73Vt

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  Hello winnie! Lol ^^
                  and to be on topic, r2 already made the change, so for us west/east/europe won't have same problem, but still good for some oceanic players who got the 10k rewards ( and bad for others who spent but got 1k only, or got 0 ).
                  Ye lol, we won't suffer this snafoo, but I'd kill someone if I were an Oceanic player and get fuc.ked like that.

Comment

very nice

Comment

am i the only one who thinks this guy is just trolling and he made that pic with photoshop or paint or something? I mean its not hard to make, and he posted he got the 9k whips like 1 min after he posted on a diffrent topic that he just sent in a ticket. Doubt r2 would be giving up those whips so quickly

Comment

Next time when you learn to play with Photoshop (or other such programs) at least learn to use Grids so you can properly line up the whips... its way too damn obvious

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                          am i the only one who thinks this guy is just trolling and he made that pic with photoshop or paint or something? I mean its not hard to make, and he posted he got the 9k whips like 1 min after he posted on a diffrent topic that he just sent in a ticket. Doubt r2 would be giving up those whips so quickly
                          Considering it took 1-3 hours or so to get my whips and i posted after i sent in the ticket when i noticed this thread. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma
                            Only got the 1,000 whips as I did buy for the typo, but if you bought during typo and screenshot, you just send ticket for your other 9,000 mount whips, just got mine.
                            Originally posted by MrPunkinHead
                            So, if I filed a complaint about a player getting exclusive privileges for a circumstance... could I get you banned?
                            Doesn't seem fair that other players are getting canned while you reap the benefits.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                              Doesn't seem fair that other players are getting canned while you reap the benefits.
                              yes really unfair to other players that singel players gain this advantage should be same for all

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                                My whole server who bought for them got them earlier then me lol
                                Well atleast 6 in my guild got them dunno bout other guilds
                                Last edited by Filfiljuma; 02-22-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X