• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    He's a noncasher.
    Stop being jealous.
    LOL'ED AT MY OWN SARCASM
    Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
    say what u want but being non casher is imposible to get 80 lvl soul engravement, wings, and all those mounts.
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Don't forget the lvl 9 cloth lol
    Don't forget the sarcasm.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

ALL HAIL ZEbQ
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

...wonder what's all the excitement over just 40+k br in 2 - 3 weeks. He got 150k br in a month when he started out. Whats 40+k in 2 - 3weeks...in fact his progression speed declined compared to when he started out. He can easily go away for 6 mths and still catch up in 2 - 3 weeks when he decides to return. I've not seen another casher as heavy as him =P not even on the other publishers/timezones. All other big spenders played for a long time to get their high BR. If you add all the time ZebQ played, its probably just reach 7 months now if you exclude the time he was away. The actual time he spent on getting his BR is probably only 2+ months total and the other 5 months he was sort of stagnant.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          ...wonder what's all the excitement over just 40+k br in 2 - 3 weeks. He got 150k br in a month when he started out. Whats 40+k in 2 - 3weeks...in fact his progression speed declined compared to when he started out. He can easily go away for 6 mths and still catch up in 2 - 3 weeks when he decides to return. I've not seen another casher as heavy as him =P not even on the other publishers/timezones. All other big spenders played for a long time to get their high BR. If you add all the time ZebQ played, its probably just reach 7 months now if you exclude the time he was away. The actual time he spent on getting his BR is probably only 2+ months total and the other 5 months he was sort of stagnant.
          In those same months there were major patches which offered superb deals for those willing to spend an extra kidney.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I'm Zebg .
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
              I'm Zebg .
              You spelt the name wrong
              Server: 398
              Character Name: Selet
              Class: Mage
              Level: 66
              Battle Rating: 70.3k
              Strength Rank: 12th
              Will update weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
                say what u want but being non casher is imposible to get 80 lvl soul engravement, wings, and all those mounts.
                Nah i heard Zebq came from 100 yrs in the future. As a non casher, he maxxed everything. Then he comes back in time to pwn all the cashers.
                Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                _______________^

Comment

Working...
                X