Bound and unbound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound and unbound

Does anyone know the purpose or reasoning behind bound and unbound items other than inconvenience ?????? I diont see any reason for it other than annoy the hell out of people. So please someone can tell me?? Its not like we can share items or sell items so why have unbound items????? I so sick of having to take the items from vault add to inventory then add the unbound item then add it back to vault again or add Sc to Sc..they all SC for god sake lol just add them auto, it should be a simple process and you should have the option to make item bound the second they enter your inventory. If we had the option of trading then it would make sense to have bound unbound but because we dont and wont have it...please make all items...just items...no bound no unbound.

Was for when they introduced Auction house, but since they didn't and won't introduce it, we are now stuck with this stupid Bound and Unbound status xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You may need to pay balens to remove this annoyance.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You may need to pay balens to remove this annoyance.
        can i pay balens to get rid of you?
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          can i pay balens to get rid of you?
          Only if the balens go into my bank account.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

no, the purpose is : so ur bag can be filled faster with bound and unbound items, and u have to merge them together everytime u got unbound to make ur bag have more space.
            so, coz of this, u need to use balens to open more space for u bag. if u're lazy to merge them, it's ur problem..
            actually, this is can be solved if u use balens to open all space in ur bag, problem solved, u can save both bound and unbound items
            Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Working...
            X