Big spender rewards deteriorating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big spender rewards deteriorating

Last big spender rewards was bad enough...now its just whips alone...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Last big spender rewards was bad enough...now its just whips alone...
    Better than vanity clothing and 20 buck wings.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      Better than vanity clothing and 20 buck wings.
      At least that was few rewards at each spending lvl. This is just a single item reward....the quality of the reward is still the same but the quantity decreased by alot.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        At least that was few rewards at each spending lvl. This is just a single item reward....the quality of the reward is still the same but the quantity decreased by alot.
        Look on that from this side - if u spend balens and get all whips, price for 1 is around 9 balensso not that bad deal...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Look on that from this side - if u spend balens and get all whips, price for 1 is around 9 balensso not that bad deal...
          yes pretty good deal if u ask me if u dont like it dont spend simple as it is. But still the rate of magic pot was pretty good as i saw and 30k balens in magic pot would give u more worth items. But nice tactic of r2 bring this event after evryone dumped all in magic pot.

Comment

Hades is around the corner so im guessing they wanna deplete has much balens as possible next few days then open another recharge event for hades. I hate the way they do business lol by getting folk to spend then bringing a sale after it and then a recharge then another spend ect. Its good business for them but terrible on the customer. This whip event looks ok but again you could spend 90k balens and get 10k whips over 3 days. Still its asking for insane amounts of money from its players but i guess while players are still falling for these kind of events r2 will keep doing them.
            A lot of players need to wake up and smell the roses all 999 of um.
            A decent company would of run this event with the magic pot event. There should be a clothing and wing event during this event so that may help a few get higher wings and benefit from event but most heavy cashers have lv 5 wings and the rest are really not worth getting for the cost and small bonus they add to character. Only players with money to burn would go for lv6+ wings.
            Last edited by Linazz; 02-23-2014, 03:46 AM.
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              Hades is around the corner so im guessing they wanna deplete has much balens as possible next few days then open another recharge event for hades. I hate the way they do business lol by getting folk to spend then bringing a sale after it and then a recharge then another spend ect. Its good business for them but terrible on the customer. This whip event looks ok but again you could spend 90k balens and get 10k whips over 3 days. Still its asking for insane amounts of money from its players but i guess while players are still falling for these kind of events r2 will keep doing them.
              A decent company would of run this event with the magic pot event. There should be a clothing and wing event during this event so that may help a few get higher wings and benefit from event but most heavy cashers have lv 5 wings and the rest are really not worth getting for the cost and small bonus they add to character. Only players with money to burn would go for lv6+ wings.
              yep u r really right about that. i also hate the way r2 do it they bring magic pot so pepole spend evrything on it then spend balens event so pepole feel like they have to recharge again. well i however did not spend on magic pot and also wont spend on big spender event. lets see what next month events holds for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post

It's peoples own wants/greed/selfishness if they feel they have to spend on every 'sale' that comes along. Even the most prominent cashers I know are discriminatory about what sales they purchase.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

well if u do spend the 30k u get 3250 whips which its good reward thinking about the $$ of 2k whips what would be more than 30k balens lol but still this event sucks 2nd in sylph br caught me (4k br from wb to 3 am reset today) buying loads of sepulcrums-.-
                  IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                  X