No announcement yet.

slow avatar movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you can go to power control and instead of having pc set at balance power or power saver set to high power for performance. )
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
      Try using maxthon browser, it minimizes the lag in my game play or read about this guide for more info http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=maxthon
      I was lagging a lot but since i started using maxthon cloud browser its been a better playing experience and i recommend this.
      Ps: Give it a day or two after installation to capture the games images and try to set zoom at, say 70 - 80% each time you play, and hope this helps.
      Last edited by Tiwaistyles; 02-25-2014, 02:54 AM.
      IGN: Tiwaistyles
      Class: Archer
      Level: 70
      Honor Title: Imperial Commander
      Battle Rating: 100k
      Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiwaistyles View Post
        I was lagging a lot but since i started using maxthon cloud browser its been a better playing experience and i recommend this.
        Ps: Give it a day or two after installation to cature the games images and try to use less zoom say 70 - 80% and hope this helps.
        Yup I always do that zooming down to 70% is my default zoom level and it decreases lag, zooming it down to 20% eliminates all lags and delay to me, but obviously it can't display the whole game screen. Well maybe it's up to your screen's resolution. The Wartune game screen is not well suited if I zoomed down to 60% or less in my case. My screen's max resolution is 1366 x 768.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
        X