X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R244481105
    started a topic slow avatar movement

slow avatar movement

Can anyone advise me as to how I can increase the movement rate of my avatar please? I get overtaken by nearly all other players, even really low level ones so it takes ages to get a single cartload in BG. Often I am still on my way to get first one when another player is already heading back with their second cartload. Not only is this frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate points and honour but it also makes me a virtual sitting target for attackers and makes it hard for me to attack as nearly everyone else moves so fast that I can't catch them. I can pick a target but before I get in range they are half a screen away. HELP PLEASE.

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiwaistyles View Post
    I was lagging a lot but since i started using maxthon cloud browser its been a better playing experience and i recommend this.
    Ps: Give it a day or two after installation to cature the games images and try to use less zoom say 70 - 80% and hope this helps.
    Yup I always do that zooming down to 70% is my default zoom level and it decreases lag, zooming it down to 20% eliminates all lags and delay to me, but obviously it can't display the whole game screen. Well maybe it's up to your screen's resolution. The Wartune game screen is not well suited if I zoomed down to 60% or less in my case. My screen's max resolution is 1366 x 768.

Leave a comment:

• Tiwaistyles
    replied
    Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
    Try using maxthon browser, it minimizes the lag in my game play or read about this guide for more info http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=maxthon
    I was lagging a lot but since i started using maxthon cloud browser its been a better playing experience and i recommend this.
    Ps: Give it a day or two after installation to capture the games images and try to set zoom at, say 70 - 80% each time you play, and hope this helps.
    Last edited by Tiwaistyles; 02-25-2014, 02:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    well you can go to power control and instead of having pc set at balance power or power saver set to high power for performance. )

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by R244481105 View Post
    Can anyone advise me as to how I can increase the movement rate of my avatar please? I get overtaken by nearly all other players, even really low level ones so it takes ages to get a single cartload in BG. Often I am still on my way to get first one when another player is already heading back with their second cartload. Not only is this frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate points and honour but it also makes me a virtual sitting target for attackers and makes it hard for me to attack as nearly everyone else moves so fast that I can't catch them. I can pick a target but before I get in range they are half a screen away. HELP PLEASE.
    by the way do you have a mount yet? and if yes, is it equipped (mounted) or at rest?

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    Try using maxthon browser, it minimizes the lag in my game play or read about this guide for more info http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=maxthon

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    7. You are playing Wartune - R2Games
    haha XD you're right XD

Leave a comment:

• smartituampas
    replied
    u should read condor's guide, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    dis one ^^

Leave a comment:

• R24278453
    replied
    It s lag on his part becasue of pc performance

Leave a comment:

• ZeraTul_s13
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    Since the day I got level 3, which was only last month
    maybe u see it wrong? 40% as far as i know

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lv 3 increases speed bye 49%?since when?
    Since the day I got level 3, which was only last month

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    mounts increase speed. normal mount do it by 30% and the stable level 3 mount by 40%.

also i wont rule out the lag point of view. you wont see it yourself that your lagging but indication are people zooming by you in big steps.
    lv 3 increases speed bye 49%?since when?

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    mounts increase speed. normal mount do it by 30% and the stable level 3 mount by 40%.

also i wont rule out the lag point of view. you wont see it yourself that your lagging but indication are people zooming by you in big steps.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
    You're lag and have delay. There are many factors why you're lag and experienced delay.

1. you have an out dated PC with low memory/ram
    2. if you have a bad internet connection (causes delay even if you have a good pc/memory)
    3. your adobe flash version is outdated
    4. your browser was not suitable for wartune or its not updated
    5. you have a computer with decent/good specs but you're running several programs which slows down you're gameplay
    6. if your server has connection error (but since others are not lag as you, this might not be the problem)

Well those above situations are just some of the cause of your problem, but what I suspect is that you either have bad pc/memory specs which causes lag or bad internet connection which causes delay or the worst is you have both.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X