Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tower of Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings

I would personally like to thank everyone who downgrades themselves to make Tower of Kings a lil easier for us average joe players. Even if you have stopped doing it I still want to show my appreciation for when you guys did. It kinda sucks that tower of kings is based on op players but that is how it is setup. And I know it hurts you guys who do it in some way or another but it is very nice when you do. Any way I want to speak for everyone who appreciates it and say Thank You.
    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

S194 - Isle of Dalbran

I never met undressed TOK in my server.. can not pass the hard one.. even to complete the normal one is so hard (all my team entering TOK normal is with average BR 80k - 90k)...

Mage
    Lv 67
    84k BR

Comment

It understandable that not all servers are like it there are alot of cool guiys on kabam that helps sorry that R2 is a pain but maybe you cna talk to the high lvl guys over there on yourserver to do it
      My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

i am so glad that i am not on R2 server. My server is completely different (Miniclip) and it is so easy to tell players to strip b4 reset. Since R2 has a lot of servers, so its understandable that its hard for top players to maintain what they do to help low players
        IGN: Kittylation
        Server: Miniclip
        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Working...
        X