Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

how to use 12k mahra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    how does one get a sylph Apollo?

    Comment


    • #17
      so that pan cant be used except for gb lol ***

      then apollo for a future upgrade then blue gaia for wb cw..

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
        so that pan cant be used except for gb lol ***

        then apollo for a future upgrade then blue gaia for wb cw..
        Go for apolloWaste your mahra lol

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #19
          any other advice?

          Comment


          • #20
            pan sure is a waste ... ok

            now apollo or gaia? lol if i get gaia i wasted time and money again that burst me down so hard

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
              pan sure is a waste ... ok

              now apollo or gaia? lol if i get gaia i wasted time and money again that burst me down so hard
              go for gaia... forget about apollo. no doubt u are a high cashier, but u need to do more research on the game before spending your money there.

              forget abt pan also. I think i understand why u wanted to do pan, becoz of those nasty mage who like to kill knights in bg.

              for now, go critical mode, throw all the money u wanna spend on gaia.
              IGN: watty
              Server:s271
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120k + growing slowly
              Honors: Lord Divine

              Comment


              • #22
                Its so funny when someone have big cc and nothing more stop spending,start play and learn how game works

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Its so funny when someone have big cc and nothing more stop spending,start play and learn how game works
                  Reminds me of jacko with his apollo lol.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    invest in gaia and apollo pretty good for arena and gb

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Reminds me of jacko with his apollo lol.
                      Strong apollo is good if someone want show how good he is on gabut in late game,who care about ga ^^ other thing is Jacko mostly know wut he do, this op here have No idea wut is good for him

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Even game devs don't care much about GA :P later on they decrease attmpts to 15/double rewards and even later make it 4v4 (for some it's hard enough finding a team for arena with 3 people, just wait til it's 4v4) *from kong

                        also a "defense" sylph... for a knight? Build better be your own OP tank, there's little reason to go athena when you're already supposed to tank hits better than the other two classes in mosttttt situations.

                        Gaia gives knights a bit of a boost where they lack and that's more DPS, since with knights slower attack speed generally we lose out on some offense. In WB when I use my gaia I get anywhere from 200k-280k gold on 35kish patk/no balens while player rounds can get up to 180k but usually hit a bottomline of 140/50k.

                        Lower BR opponents delphic crits 150k++ have hit an archer for 250k which was just ouch. Similar BR opponents depending on mdef average seems around 100k.

                        Andddd on ward tower in GB when holding all 4 towers delphic alone crits 500-800k lol

                        Gaia definitely a must

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Reminds me of jacko with his apollo lol.
                          Many ppl have orange apollo actually. Other than him, me, pipster, jenna from kong, Onimad and Linketong also from my server and many others. Orange apollo is no longer that rare =P Orange gaia on the other hand...only one i know is ZebQ =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You all guys really underestimate others sylphs especially in pvp terms. Sure gaia has huge dmg and nothing more , if she fail to crit (hello guardian angel) you r *****.
                            If you look closely to china server, mainly used sylph is Gaia and envolved Pan ! I think because Pan can pretty easily defeat gaia.
                            And still envolved apollo can be nasty too due to reflect dmg and strong absorb dmg abilites. (Hope you all know how receiving and delaing dmg works in that game).

                            Heavy cashiers will have them all anyway, most of us still have to make decision about one main sylph.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Many ppl have orange apollo actually. Other than him, me, pipster, jenna from kong, Onimad and Linketong also from my server and many others. Orange apollo is no longer that rare =P Orange gaia on the other hand...only one i know is ZebQ =P
                              lol pipster got 3 orange sylph max stats all (apollo, gaia, iris) and this since long time pretty much when gaia come out he had it orange with max stats on same day

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
                                You all guys really underestimate others sylphs especially in pvp terms. Sure gaia has huge dmg and nothing more , if she fail to crit (hello guardian angel) you r *****.
                                If you look closely to china server, mainly used sylph is Gaia and envolved Pan ! I think because Pan can pretty easily defeat gaia.
                                And still envolved apollo can be nasty too due to reflect dmg and strong absorb dmg abilites. (Hope you all know how receiving and delaing dmg works in that game).

                                Heavy cashiers will have them all anyway, most of us still have to make decision about one main sylph.
                                yea have to agree gaia has the least survivability of all sylph its pure attack sylph.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X