Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use 12k mahra?

im a knight 72

i think this is a mistake i need 12k points to lvl up my pan so i think there are 1.2k mahra not 12k
    so what i can do with 1,2k mahra?
    upgrade purple 3 star pan full skilled to 4 star ( used all sepulcrum on this 1 )
    upgrade blue 3 star apollo full skilled to purple 1
    take gaia or fire to blue star 4 or 5? ( unskilled )

i found pan good vs mage, very huge dmg on them, pan olso give me 31k hp, nice aoe
    i found apollo good vs knights and archers, had problem vs mage as well, ridiculus dmg on them, + 600 mdef + 12k hp
    Last edited by NoBrain; 02-23-2014, 04:59 AM.

Knight with purple pan...
    Lol

Waste more mahra on him

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

when i made it was impossible to get apollo, i tok apollo 2 days ago, so what now? invest on apollo or continue on pan? this is the point

Comment

there is tons of advises/guides for knight sylphs,so think about it before call someone a noob

Comment

Wut knight invest mahra on worst sylph even before gaia/aq show up? best way will be iris or gaia,but u can also make 1st and last orange pan in Wartune xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

if they free bump just for fun when someone was asking for help what do you expect?

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Wut knight invest mahra on worst sylph even before gaia/aq show up? best way will be iris or gaia,but u can also make 1st and last orange pan in Wartune xD
            when i made it purple is just when event to get apollo anded, more then 2m ago no? now i got apollo and gaia and i rally dont know wich is the best choice for that im asking
            Last edited by NoBrain; 02-23-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
              if they free bump just for fun when someone was asking for help what do you expect?

when i made it purple is just when event to get apollo anded, more then 2m ago no? now i got apollo and gaia and i rally dont know wich is the best choice for that im asking
              Apollo is usefull only on ga nowjust go in gaia

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

*** so i wasted time and resurces on pan, same on apollo, and i have to lvl up gaia?

Comment

Depends what you want to benefit from:-
                  Iris blue is fine no need to build it anymore it will still do job its required for and thats heal.
                  Gaia is broken for pvp 1 v1 and will help you pretty well in class wars.
                  Apollo is also decent especially in sylph arena and guild battles and group arena due to his aoe skills.
                  Apollo upgrades will give you the most battle rating in sylph arena but gaia will increase your patk so its basically up to you on which
                  way you want your sylph to help you. If its arena n guild battles ect go apollo and put all sepulum and mahra into it to atleast purple.
                  If you want a sylph to aid you in player vs player solo and world boss damage ect put everything into gaia.

Comment

Even if you dont have apollo i still prefer iris over pan.
                    If i had to choose from those 3 i would go for apollo for knight.
                    SlyDevil | s374

Comment

might want to just save it for the dark slyph see what they offer

Comment

Gaia's definitely the sylph to have for a knight. In CW/BG/WB/PvE it's amazing. Only real place where you'd need an AoE sylph is in GA, only place I use my apolo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Gaia's definitely the sylph to have for a knight. In CW/BG/WB/PvE it's amazing. Only real place where you'd need an AoE sylph is in GA, only place I use my apolo.
                          Completely true.

Comment

thinking a bit ahead when apolo evolves -athena looks rather op defensive sylph- i would say a decent tank better go for full apolo and make a blue gaia just for wb/CW . all on apolo so when the time comes ull be ready to roll . yes a blue iris always welcome when low heals or party with 2 archers and 1 mage. it all goes down to ur party if they lack dmg aid with apolo-gaia if crit knight.

Comment

lol

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X