how to use 12k mahra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    lol pipster got 3 orange sylph max stats all (apollo, gaia, iris) and this since long time pretty much when gaia come out he had it orange with max stats on same day
    Well..I don't play on his timezone =P someone should ask him get orange sylph of every kind (Amazon Queen, Pan, Hades when it comes out). Then he can post screenshot of orange sylph collection.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
      You all guys really underestimate others sylphs especially in pvp terms. Sure gaia has huge dmg and nothing more , if she fail to crit (hello guardian angel) you r *****.
      If you look closely to china server, mainly used sylph is Gaia and envolved Pan ! I think because Pan can pretty easily defeat gaia.
      And still envolved apollo can be nasty too due to reflect dmg and strong absorb dmg abilites. (Hope you all know how receiving and delaing dmg works in that game).

Heavy cashiers will have them all anyway, most of us still have to make decision about one main sylph.
      You are not playing on any Chinese servers because top 100 has exactly 0 pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        He probably thinks evolved pan can kill off 300+k hp and 50+k mdef , 60+k pdef off faster than gaia does. No matter how i see it, Gaia will win in PVP if the player base is strong enough. If you have a weak player base, having an orange sylph won't save your *** no matter what. If you take the chinese server top knight vs bottom mage, give the knight a white sylph n the mage an orange sylph, the mage will still lose. So no point in over emphasizing on sylphs when your toon isn't even that strong in the first place. Work on the toon first and sylph secondary...

Comment

I've made acc on 7road and i checked it out. If it wasn't envolved Pan, what is that sylph ?
          There are mainly gaia, few dark sylphs, few fire and ? what is that 4th ?

Pity i can't log in - here is where i made acc: http://sq.wan.com/ , and now when i try to log in i have dns problem, similar to same from yesterday.

@Athena

Sylphs just give some attributes which u can use against other player.
          I didnt say that i think that Pan is OP and can save ur ***, im just saying that Pan has huge advantage over gaia in PVP terms.

And yea, if it come to fight 2 same player, im sure, that smart Pan user would defeat gaia user.
          Last edited by TAYNIAK; 02-24-2014, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Depends on the class i bet pan pretty useless against knight no matter what sylph he use

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
              Depends on the class i bet pan pretty useless against knight no matter what sylph he use
              Thats actually right.
              Anyway i'll keep saying, that sylphs should balance weaknesses of each classes, and should have opposite attack type to basic.
              Knights should go for magic (especially for CW) and for exmaple wizzards for Pattack sylph (dark sylph would be best).

Comment

I've made acc on 7road and i checked it out. If it wasn't envolved Pan, what is that sylph ?
                There are mainly gaia, few dark sylphs, few fire and ? what is that 4th ?

Pity i can't log in - here is where i made acc: http://sq.wan.com/ , and now when i try to log in i have dns problem, similar to same from yesterday.

@Athena

Sylphs just give some attributes which u can use against other player.

And yea, if it come to fight 2 same player, im sure, that smart Pan user would defeat gaia user.
                Which player's sylph are you talking about then? Also Cosmo's blog has a pic of all the evolved sylph. You can use that as a reference. As far as I remember, iris evolves to triton (spear wielding guy), pan evolves to medusa, AQ evolves to ceberus (only evolved sylph that looks like a beast), Gaia evolves to hercules (muscular sabre wielding guy), apollo evolves to Athena (thats me. Nah...kidding. The fancy headdress wearing goddess like sylph), Hades evolves to Aegis (some monster that looks like it came out of Diablo's boss mobs...with a slight ethereal feel to it). As for 2 same player, by the time it comes to awaken sylph, both players would've gotten rid of each other's troops. Gaia has a 470% dmg delphic which even if it doesn't crit, compared to Pan's 340% which do you think is more painful? Pan is weak against matk, Gaia weak against Patk. If all things are equal, Gaia will out dmg Pan and kill the player using pan faster than the pan using player can kill the gaia using player. If you ever get to fight among the players with big guns, you'll see that Pan is basically useless. AQ trumps Pan anytime (for non-casher) and Hades trumps AQ and Pan (for cashers). But Gaia is still the best for 1 on 1 fights which is basically everything except group arena. MPD, Solo arena for rewards, necro, spire, etc. If you look at all the vids available online of clearing spire, 90% of the players are using hercules (evolved form of gaia), although there are some misleading titles that tell you its dark sylph when its actually hercules.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1682040

1. Upgraded Appollo
                  2. Upgraded Dark Sylph
                  3. Upgraded Gaia
                  4. Normal Dark Sylph
                  5. Upgraded Amazon Queen

Amount of Pan in top 100 = 0.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 02-24-2014, 05:34 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73595[/ATTACH]

1. Upgraded Appollo
                    2. Upgraded Dark Sylph
                    3. Upgraded Gaia
                    4. Normal Dark Sylph
                    5. Upgraded Amazon Queen

Hmm...maybe he was looking at top 100 of a specific server instead of top 100 x-server??? Cause I know for sure top 100 x -server no one is using pan....

Comment

only 1 think from a new player, with pan who is strong patk ( for my lvl ) i can beat easly a mage, if i use gaia, or apollo on the same mage i lose 10/10, with pan i win 10/10, that because pan is patk, apollo and gaia are magic.
                      So for CW u right gaia is umust, but in arena or in gw i found pan a good choiche, his aoe is nice, and dont forget this, awake pan and gaia, so pan cast 40% dmg reduction + other basic reduction wil put my knight like 7x% dmg reduction, then deplic from gaia wont kil me. We are tolking same stats chars.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73595[/ATTACH]

1. Upgraded Appollo
                        2. Upgraded Dark Sylph
                        3. Upgraded Gaia
                        4. Normal Dark Sylph
                        5. Upgraded Amazon Queen

Ok now it's pretty clear. If it's correct - that's my mistake.
                        I was almost sure, that this 2nd picture is envolved Pan.
                        You sure that it's envolved dark sylph ?

Comment

Yes, they show the element icon next to Sylph. It's the dark element.

Comment

Thats actually right.
                            Anyway i'll keep saying, that sylphs should balance weaknesses of each classes, and should have opposite attack type to basic.
                            Knights should go for magic (especially for CW) and for exmaple wizzards for Pattack sylph (dark sylph would be best).
                            Actually, you should scope out the entire x - servers to see out of the entire population, which class is used the most and get the sylph type that is strongest against that class. Since 2 out of 3 classes weak against matk, its safe to assume that the total number of Archer+knights will be more than total number of mages. So its best to use Gaia. But of course...it all boils down to how strong your char is as well. I can easily take a gaia delphic + apollo delphic from most ppl in my x-server GA and still survive and kill them off with 1 or 2 skills from my gaia. Even against mages, my weakest skill does above 30k dmg non-crit unless I'm fighting OP mages on Linketong's or Sinner/Jacko's class. I've also rarely met any mage that uses Guardian rune against me too =P so they all couldn't survive my gaia delphic if it crits. If it doesn't crit they have high chance of surviving since it mostly does between 50 - 80k non-crit. The crit dmg can go as high as 200+k depending on how many stacks of unstable voltage i get before I cast my delphic. Against non-mage, the highest I ever dealt was 500+k dmg to a knight with 10 stacks of unstable voltage. Most times its basically 1 skill 1 kill. You hardly get such kinds of results with Pan/AQ even if its orange...unless of course your player stats is higher than mine...although AQ does have an annoying skill that makes your dmg get deflected. If it wasn't for my high hp I would've died to my own deflect when killing enemies with my gaia delphic =P Either way, Gaia is definitely the best sylph to have even for wizards since it boosts their single target dmg even more which is useful in spire and dungeons. In CW, it's still best to have a patk sylph like Hades or AQ for mages...being a knight/archer helps you save on sylphs =P since we only need Gaia for everything.

Comment

Actually if you already have a char on chinese server its easy to verify. Just look at ur current server sylph ranking. I'm sure you can find at least one of each type no matter what server you are and they have the element type indicated. Unless you're saying you can't read chinese...then you might want to ask around in the server for whoever can speak english to translate for you...

Comment

Here is a picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dark.png
Views:	2
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1682042

Dark element icons.

Comment

Working...
                                X