how to use 12k mahra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
    only 1 think from a new player, with pan who is strong patk ( for my lvl ) i can beat easly a mage, if i use gaia, or apollo on the same mage i lose 10/10, with pan i win 10/10, that because pan is patk, apollo and gaia are magic.
    So for CW u right gaia is umust, but in arena or in gw i found pan a good choiche, his aoe is nice, and dont forget this, awake pan and gaia, so pan cast 40% dmg reduction + other basic reduction wil put my knight like 7x% dmg reduction, then deplic from gaia wont kil me. We are tolking same stats chars.
    If its knight vs knight, pan won't kill each other either....but with Gaia its still possible to 1 hit ko. If both knights have ridiculously high patk and moderate pdef and low mdef, even with all that defensive buffs, Gaia will still 1 shot the other knight. Since when you awaken, your knight's patk gets added to your Gaia's matk. That total amount will far exceed the combination of ur knight's mdef and sylph's mdef since Pan doesn't have high mdef. The larger atk vs def gap will make the 470% delphic dmg all the more painful even if it's reduced by knight's 15% passive from talent, 20% for skill passive of knight. Maybe if you cast an apollo shield in time that'll be 65% reduction, add in goddess blessing lvl 10 is another 30%. But even if you survive, he can cancel sylph mode and slap on a brut rune and cast EDD since by that time it'll be 1min+ so it'll still be painful to you.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Actually, you should scope out the entire x - servers to see out of the entire population, which class is used the most and get the sylph type that is strongest against that class. Since 2 out of 3 classes weak against matk, its safe to assume that the total number of Archer+knights will be more than total number of mages. So its best to use Gaia. But of course...it all boils down to how strong your char is as well. I can easily take a gaia delphic + apollo delphic from most ppl in my x-server GA and still survive and kill them off with 1 or 2 skills from my gaia. Even against mages, my weakest skill does above 30k dmg non-crit unless I'm fighting OP mages on Linketong's or Sinner/Jacko's class. I've also rarely met any mage that uses Guardian rune against me too =P so they all couldn't survive my gaia delphic if it crits. If it doesn't crit they have high chance of surviving since it mostly does between 50 - 80k non-crit. The crit dmg can go as high as 200+k depending on how many stacks of unstable voltage i get before I cast my delphic. Against non-mage, the highest I ever dealt was 500+k dmg to a knight with 10 stacks of unstable voltage. Most times its basically 1 skill 1 kill. You hardly get such kinds of results with Pan/AQ even if its orange...unless of course your player stats is higher than mine...although AQ does have an annoying skill that makes your dmg get deflected. If it wasn't for my high hp I would've died to my own deflect when killing enemies with my gaia delphic =P Either way, Gaia is definitely the best sylph to have even for wizards since it boosts their single target dmg even more which is useful in spire and dungeons. In CW, it's still best to have a patk sylph like Hades or AQ for mages...being a knight/archer helps you save on sylphs =P since we only need Gaia for everything.
      I only wonder, how much stronger will be new troops , if they manage to survive till sylph mode battle it might be more interesting. Maybe in that situation finally, sylph battle won't look like - the first the better.
      Beside don't forget, that you are one of top players here, so perhaps you have different point of view .

I'm waiting for Athena sylph, because i'd like to test 40% reflect dmg skill (up to 40k) with mixing with it with reflect astral and new delphic. And apollo has some resistance to gaia.
      Reflect is the one only possibility to defeat much stronger oponnets .

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
        I only wonder, how much stronger will be new troops , if they manage to survive till sylph mode battle it might be more interesting. Maybe in that situation finally, sylph battle won't look like - the first the better.
        Beside don't forget, that you are one of top players here, so perhaps you have different point of view .

I'm waiting for Athena sylph, because i'd like to test 40% reflect dmg skill (up to 40k) with mixing with it with reflect astral and new delphic. And apollo has some resistance to gaia.
        at a certain br all troops will be dead in 1 move also with the new troops. I see chinese player did only with slasher 500k dmg on troop.

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post

Actually, you don't even need to wait till sylph evolution. Next patch with battle guardians gives more resistance against sylphs so it'll be tough to 1 hit anyone if you don't have OP player stats. Of course...the OP players themselves will have OP resistances by getting all the diff guardians and maxing out on resistances that non-casher - med casher sylph dmg will be like tickling a baby....
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Actually, you don't even need to wait till sylph evolution. Next patch with battle guardians gives more resistance against sylphs so it'll be tough to 1 hit anyone if you don't have OP player stats. Of course...the OP players themselves will have OP resistances by getting all the diff guardians and maxing out on resistances that non-casher - med casher sylph dmg will be like tickling a baby....
            Another one reason, when i went into defensive sylph -i'll never be hard casher, for me its not normal situation to spend 3000 dollars for website game to get one improvement (for example orange sylph).
            Most of them either don't feel value of the money, either earn 3k dollars daily ...

Comment

stil not sure if gaia or apollo, arena, gw, vs cw 1 at month and bg dunno rally most have orange apollo because is an oldest one, bust have good aoe, good defence, good survive, olso it give hp and mdef, gaia give only dps and only single target ***
              Last edited by NoBrain; 02-24-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

If you're lv70+ with BR of 100k+ and having problems with troops you're doing something seriously wrong. Takes me at most 3 hits to take out a lv80 temp on 3200TC with 35kish patk and lv10 determination

I haven't had a CW match where I didn't clear troops out just in time to awaken, even when I got wrecked terribly when other guy awakened troops were still the least of my problems. Only AoE I ever need is a WW at start and done - and even that isn't really necessary just makes it a bit faster.

When it comes down to it what's important to you in this game? Progress? You need astrals, Gaia's great for world boss. You do PvE stuff daily spire/LL whatever, Gaia's great for it. You do guild battle? Well guess what, against ward tower Gaia's great.

You can use Apollo sure, you can spend a crapton of money on it, but chances are... you'll lose out to Gaia.

One of my matches in finals was against an orange apollo, my 5 star blue gaia and I still won even though the guy was a mere 2k br lower. And I haven't used a single sepulcrum on my gaia since waiting to make her purple, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  If you're lv70+ with BR of 100k+ and having problems with troops you're doing something seriously wrong. Takes me at most 3 hits to take out a lv80 temp on 3200TC with 35kish patk and lv10 determination

I haven't had a CW match where I didn't clear troops out just in time to awaken, even when I got wrecked terribly when other guy awakened troops were still the least of my problems. Only AoE I ever need is a WW at start and done - and even that isn't really necessary just makes it a bit faster.

When it comes down to it what's important to you in this game? Progress? You need astrals, Gaia's great for world boss. You do PvE stuff daily spire/LL whatever, Gaia's great for it. You do guild battle? Well guess what, against ward tower Gaia's great.

You can use Apollo sure, you can spend a crapton of money on it, but chances are... you'll lose out to Gaia.

One of my matches in finals was against an orange apollo, my 5 star blue gaia and I still won even though the guy was a mere 2k br lower. And I haven't used a single sepulcrum on my gaia since waiting to make her purple, makes you wonder doesn't it?
                  I see you are rather writing to me .
                  I haven't reached 100k br yet, but i don't have any problems with troops. But a lot of my oponnets have problems with my troops (i've upgraded them a lot with kynites). That's why i was hoping that new troops will be suitable to new sylph era. Imo its pity that ppl are able to clear them so quick.
                  For world boss, i have amazon Queen, and can play 2 per 3 rounds in sylph mode and for me its enough. Guys with gaia usually make less money than me.

And about finals, at this BR lvls, it also comes luck factor - maybe he didn't crit - maybe you did. Maybe he made some mistake ?
                  As i told, sylph i only addition, to toon power. And im not interesting in apollo itself, but in his envolved version -> Athena.

Comment

Eh hate to disappoint you but it wasn't in reply to you but to NoBrain needing an AoE sylph, lol. AoE only makes sense for troops or GA (sometimes GB if you're tower guard), but aside from that BG/CW where troops should be a cake walk. I use Apollo myself only for GA, or when on tower duty for GB.

I use Gaia on WB and get 8-10 attacks in most of the time, 200-280k depending on crit/double hits/lag. Was always first/second on server depending on who balened, least until a week ago when we had a server merge lol. Though still get 4th-5th if not dual/triple boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                      thinking a bit ahead when apolo evolves -athena looks rather op defensive sylph- i would say a decent tank better go for full apolo and make a blue gaia just for wb/CW . all on apolo so when the time comes ull be ready to roll . yes a blue iris always welcome when low heals or party with 2 archers and 1 mage. it all goes down to ur party if they lack dmg aid with apolo-gaia if crit knight.
                      Yes for sure Athena will be one of the better pet upgrades

Comment

Apollo hands down the best sylph

In this order....Apollo, Gaia, Iris, Pan.......Gaia is good for W/B and class wars and bg if you are strong defensively.....Iris is good for bg, arena, and Guild Battles and mpd runs....pvp iris really isnt much help because against gaia it will lost...dmg outways the heal....pan well is the weak link...and Apollo is an all purpose sylph...dmg, heal, attack all players etc....so I believe to make all puruple but if cant make Apollo #1

Comment

Working...
                        X