Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted char!

Hello Wartuners !

When I logged in today morning i noticed a problem with my character on s412 Hammerfall Forest. It is not on "my" server list and when i found it in overall server list and opened s412 it made me to do new character ! Problem is: last 2 months i played on this server and reached lvl 51 !
    Any1 have same problem like me? Maybe someone knows what is wrong? I did not get any message from Wartune about it. I have put into this a lot of work and now it disappeared.

HELP !

Originally posted by R230132430 View Post
    Hello Wartuners !

When I logged in today morning i noticed a problem with my character on s412 Hammerfall Forest. It is not on "my" server list and when i found it in overall server list and opened s412 it made me to do new character ! Problem is: last 2 months i played on this server and reached lvl 51 !
    Any1 have same problem like me? Maybe someone knows what is wrong? I did not get any message from Wartune about it. I have put into this a lot of work and now it disappeared.

HELP !
    Please double check that you are logged in with your previous details on r2games.com
    if you have logged in a different account by mistake then obviously you won't have the same character on that server, and you will get a different server list.
    internet sensation

Comment

Working...
    X