• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have problems to log in to
    , kabam s15

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      People all over the forum are complaining, it's not a specific person's problem.
      We know it's not one specific person's problem. It's an issue that just popped up an hour ago. Unfortunately, it's not affecting everyone, so we have to ask for more information so they know which GMs to have test the issue if it's a location issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Armorgames Server 5 - sometimes stuck at 49%, sometimes even doesn't connect to server selection screeen.
        It worked today fine up to 2:40 PM (GMT)
        BTW: I remember that few days ago someone on Armorgames Server 2 said that this server is going to be closed. Does someone is DDOSing the servers?
        Another update: game stuck when I wanted to enter Worg's Lair (Level 5-7) to finish the Circuit Quest. Message 'loading' engraved on sword appeared and it wouldn't go further. Maybe fifteen minutes ago I also had temporary problem with connecting to r2games forums.
        Last edited by zangim; 02-23-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Just started and lost connection now can't log in (says something about dns). S76

edit: I'm playing from sweden if it's any help

Comment

again miss world boss and tanks....what a game with login fail...S420

Comment

Can't login for the last hour or so at all.

Comment

i'm getting this now as well, persistent black screen with one browser, dns lookup failure on another. i'm on kabam btw.

Comment

This DID NOT just start an hour ago. It just started an hour ago for today's episode of "screw the people who pay you money". I am seriously beyond disgust. This has been happening for a week now. I swear to God you better reimburse me for the missed world boss AGAIN.
                  Get your connectivity issues worked out. What a joke R2.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanDawg View Post
                    This DID NOT just start an hour ago. It just started an hour ago for today's episode of "screw the people who pay you money". I am seriously beyond disgust. This has been happening for a week now. I swear to God you better reimburse me for the missed world boss AGAIN.
                    Get your connectivity issues worked out. What a joke R2.
                    It's the new tactic of World Boss - by crashing all servers he wins flawlessly

Comment

stuck at 99%, what a fail

i hope this last for 2-4 weeks so people would actually quit

Comment

not able to login for last 2 days server name 420

Comment

This been happening since Thursday ,DC and freeze on login both s7 and s119. After refreshing for 30 mins finally i got in
                          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

its the same issue as 2/21/2014 and i would not bother sending a ticket because the new messages confain the old automated messages of how to "clear cache" and "clear cookies" which seem useless.

Comment

Still not fixed, this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

cant loggin again server 97 do something about it R2!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X