Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	1746015

Double XP and Stay Online Bonus
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asd3.png
Views:	1
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	1746016

Nice waited so much for this one to make weapon lvl 5 and gamble another 5 cores with wings xD.

Comment

hmm so we get no whip event

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
        Nice waited so much for this one to make weapon lvl 5 and gamble another 5 cores with wings xD.
        i just try it to my level 3 armor, 5 x core and all failed. wahahhaha
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          i just try it to my level 3 armor, 5 x core and all failed. wahahhaha
          I have 14 fc... XD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I did gamble 5 fashion cores to take lvl3 wings to lvl4 wings. I lost 5 fashion cores and still have lvl3 wings. Now I have always understood using fashion cores upgrades wings and weapons. Good luck charms can be used along with these for clothing..but NOT with wings or weapons. This needs to be changed. I have a good luck charm..but of course can't use it. BUT..my wings didn't upgrade either. Like they SHOULD have. Not very happy right now as the event is going to be over and I once again lose out and lost 5 fashion cores doing some thing that was supposed to work.

Comment

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
              I did gamble 5 fashion cores to take lvl3 wings to lvl4 wings. I lost 5 fashion cores and still have lvl3 wings. Now I have always understood using fashion cores upgrades wings and weapons. Good luck charms can be used along with these for clothing..but NOT with wings or weapons. This needs to be changed. I have a good luck charm..but of course can't use it. BUT..my wings didn't upgrade either. Like they SHOULD have. Not very happy right now as the event is going to be over and I once again lose out and lost 5 fashion cores doing some thing that was supposed to work.
              That's not how it's supposed to work tho, otherwise everyone would be doing it this extremely cheap way. I took my wings from level 3 to 4 during this event, it required TWO sets of level 3 wings and TEN good luck charms.

Wish I'd known about the charms prior to upgrading. Noob mistake that won't happen again. Don't worry, all you missed out on is about 1800 hp by not upgrading, but saved a lot of money by only using 5 cores (which is equal to a level 1 wing).

Comment

using 5 cores gives a CHANCE to upgrade super low chance though also charms are only used when you synth 2 clothes of the same level.

Comment

hello i try to get one of the attires. (bec it looks so nice)
                  does anyone know what chance it have to get it with a core?
                  i have lvl 4 armor. and just want to have that look, if it lvls is also nice but thats not what i am looking for particulary.
                  i failed 16 times now to get it i guess even to lvl.
                  and one here at home did it once and got it in one time.

hope to get some answers.

ty gratz Godfather server 240 ravenham archer 87k br lvl 68
                  Archer: GodFatherâ„¢ lvl: 80 BR: 1,467.460

Comment

Working...
                  X