Bound Balen Seeds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balen Seeds!

We all Wartuners know, it is not easy to obtain Bound Balens. But prior to Wartune patch 2.1.1, We had a currency, Vouchers I mean. We could easily obtain them. But now that they are cancelled, we now have Bound Balens, and seriously I mean it's not easy to obtain it and there's alot of people who are looking forward to reseting talents skills i.e most especially The Normal Players. I suggest, if we could plant a Bound Balen seed in our farm, I think that's the best decision R2 would implement i.e if at all the thought of it.

I like to compare how easy it was to unlock inventory. Now? It'd take you years worth of bound balens to get any sort of good inventory space.
    The BB's help with item mall stuff, but at the cost of cooldowns and inventory space.

Comment

I second that. Good suggestion... yeah...

Comment

Bound balen seeds can be bought in the Farm Shop using unbound Balens only.

120 unbound balens for a 12hour Bound Balen seed, maturity value is 80 bound balens.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

or maybe instead of planting , it would be nice to receive it from tree of ancients in farm , just like the good old vouchers

Comment

I also agree, that would seem like a new edition
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

There is actually a bound balen seed. However, it's very rare and probably impossible to get. Seeing as the seeds are only on the VIP wheel. I have yet to see anyone get one though.

Comment

120 unbound balens to get 80 bound balens?? It doesn't seem cost effective to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
                  120 unbound balens to get 80 bound balens?? It doesn't seem cost effective to me.
                  He's trolling :P.

Unbound balens are a lot more useful than Vouchers. You can buy stuff cashers can buy.
                  Giving you an option to plant unbound balen plants would allow people to play the game for free without cashing. Ever.

Of course they wont be able to do hot events, but that wont really matter too much.

Comment

We always buy Gold, Daru, Exp and Kyanite seed with gold and sometimes with balens in the farm shop. I suggest the same be applied to the Bound Balens or the bound balens should be fixed on the farm tree just like it was done for vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      We always buy Gold, Daru, Exp and Kyanite seed with gold and sometimes with balens in the farm shop. I suggest the same be applied to the Bound Balens or the bound balens should be fixed on the farm tree just like it was done for vouchers.
                      I absolutely agree. Bound balens are really difficult to obtain. The only place you can really get a good load of Bound Balens is through completing the Campaigns, and that can take time to complete. I think having a way to get Bound Balens from the farm would really be benefit. Unfortunately, I never had the experienced of playing Wartune when vouchers were around, so I can't comment on that subject. But, yes, I think this idea should be looked into, and possibly added into the game.
                      Death is living, for he is a figure of history.
                      His ax lies beside him, a reminder of human mortality.
                      He roams the street, stalking his victims endlessly.
                      After he has finished punishing the humans for their deeds, and
                      Finally concludes their lives, he stops and examines his list once again.

When History takes out its pen, it will be searching for known individuals who deserve a place in its book. Commit an act of valiance and you may find yourself on it.
                      - Imperias.

Comment

What I also know is, Bound Balens had more value and still has more Value than the Vouchers. In those times, Vouchers were only used to free up spaces in inventory, speed up academy cooldown and solo arena cool down, upgrade farm tree or soil level and lots more. But when the bound balens came in, we also found out bound balens could do all the functions Vouchers could including buying what balens can buy, exception of the Hot Market. But obtaining bound balens should be the same way we obtained vouchers.

Comment

man now u are negative , if bound balens are not able to be used in shop , it will totally feel awful man

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            man now u are negative , if bound balens are not able to be used in shop , it will totally feel awful man
                            I do know that, but at least you can't use them in the Hot Timed Sales in the shop.

Comment

Vouchers also used to be what you reset talents and skill book with... waaayyy back in the age of dinosaurs lol. I remember saving vouchers to reset talents for CW... xD
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X