Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens

I am in a dilemma as to what to spend 30k balens on:
    Do I spend them all on upgrading my sylphs? (I have a blue gaia 1 star, green amazon queen 1 star and a white iris 1 star).
    Do I spend them on getting the level 50 legend set?
    or Do I wait for a event?

depends on what level you are

Comment

There is a wings even on, use them to get your wings to lvl5, at lower lvls they help heaps.

Comment

>Wings
        >Sylph
        >Jewel Hunt
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I am level 52

Comment

spend your balens on mounts and on your sylph

Comment

Originally posted by Emhce View Post
              I am in a dilemma as to what to spend 30k balens on:
              Do I spend them all on upgrading my sylphs? (I have a blue gaia 1 star, green amazon queen 1 star and a white iris 1 star).
              Do I spend them on getting the level 50 legend set?
              or Do I wait for a event?
              If you're level 50, and you started spending, the best advice I can offer you is:
              Stop spending.

You'll never be able to catch up to those players on S1-S50 unless you spend like Zebq does.
              300$ is no small sum.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Emhce View Post
                I am level 52
                >Jewel hunt
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  If you're level 50, and you started spending, the best advice I can offer you is:
                  Stop spending.

You'll never be able to catch up to those players on S1-S50 unless you spend like Zebq does.
                  300$ is no small sum.
                  One of the top knights in EU servers is from server 300+. I also see a 150k BR mage from server 270+ too. Time and effort does not mean a thing when you can buy things easier now.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                    One of the top knights in EU servers is from server 300+. I also see a 150k BR mage from server 270+ too. Time and effort does not mean a thing when you can buy things easier now.
                    Except you need A LOT of $ to catch up.

Which I suggest not to spend.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just wanna get top 10 on the server I am in not really too stressed about getting to the top of the game

Comment

spend lots of $$$ and $$$ coz balens can do everything, by the way, u have to recharge lots more than that..
                        read in Condor's signature please for more detailed info..
                        Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

agreed with condor suggestion
                          better spent it in wise way. nyahahahah
                          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                          X