*HELP ME* Matierals for Revival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HELP ME* Matierals for Revival

Frustrated beyond all measure: I am a level 32 Mage and am stuck on Materials for Revival needing 1 Perene Heart and 1 Tranquil Tear and the next area is not opened until level 34.

**HELP ME**

Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,

Brecken/Breckenridge

BloodWall/WinterVale

Legacy/Legendary

Mortal Blow/ Elite Warrior
    Last edited by Brecken; 02-23-2014, 10:07 PM.

then lvl up to 34 n problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Brecken View Post
      Frustrated beyond all measure: I am a level 32 Mage and am stuck on Materials for Revival needing 1 Perene Heart and 1 Tranquil Tear and the next area is not opened until level 34.

**HELP ME**

Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,

Brecken/Breckenridge

BloodWall/WinterVale

Legacy/Legendary

Mortal Blow/ Elite Warrior

I remember that quest where it took me long time to complete-it does take time to level up but there is a reason why, I know I was anxious for the map clearing bonus, and I felt I was ready to finish that map-well it took a lot of experimenting and changes-remember you are a mage-do not make the same mistake I made on my 1st character-which btw was a mage it self-in order to complete the quest takes a lot of preparations, you must concentrate on three things as a mage-PDEF(most important)HP(2nd) and lastly MDEF-in order for you and your troops to get through these solo dungeons you can concentrate on these in your academy,also your equipment must be A COMPLETE set (helmet,armor,staff,brooch) NOT mixed equipment, either lvl 30 or PVP 35 (which means u might have to level to 35 get your gear through the arena shop)make sure its enchanted as much as u can (fully enchanted is best-always) make sure your troops are at least level 34-35 and are gryphons. Lastly you can not just power your way thru the final two campaigns-healing (suntoria and purification) are necessary skills to get u thru the next two, also what is important is to max out as many of your passives as u can at this level-so my advice to you for your skill set are this lightning bolt,rain of fire,suntoria,purification and lastly Meteroric Destroyer. Remember as a mage you do not use PATK-so raising your academy skill for your hero on this is just a waste of precious kyanite, also gryphons use PATK not Matk-people may tell you that when they "stun" that is considered magic attack but it is not-do not be fooled.their "stun" is an attribute not a set skill.If your skill tree does not have purification on it, you will have to reset your skill book-this is very necessary because of the hinderances you will face from now on not only in your solo campaigns but in your M.P.D's. Hope this helps you-sorry I know its a lot of info-but in this game you need a lot of info and more importantly the right type of info.
      Good luck to you
      Last edited by NotWhoUThink; 02-25-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X