• Show
Clear All

People won't be happy over everything and anything, disappointed Humans
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
      You might see it that way, but a lot of people consider it rude to plunder after wb. People get a lot of gold during that time and they typically want to spend it on astrals (which they can't spend fast enough during wb). And while they're at wb, they can't keep an eye on their own city to make sure nobody's plundering them.

If you plunder someone after wb, you should expect retaliation in some form.
      Isnt 22:10 during WB... i doubt jacko would leave WB and go plunder deliberately. As i think he mentioned before if you read^^

But yeah i wouldnt like it, but its life... whatcha gonna do

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
        Isnt 22:10 during WB... i doubt jacko would leave WB and go plunder deliberately. As i think he mentioned before if you read^^

I was away and came back to teh game at 20:20 and was like o ****... i need to get my plunders in. (i attack him and the convo follows lol)

He thought i didnt' do WB just so i could attack him at the right time...

yes because 13k gold is better then 8-9 million rofl :P
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post

Jacko didn't leave wb. He said he missed it. I highly doubt he forgot when is wb and that it just ended, so jacko deliberately plundered after wb. Which many say isn't very considerate. From the looks of the screenshots, jacko is in the wrong.

Regardless, staying dressed for tok nm because "the people I ****** off might plunder me for <100 gold" doesn't seem like a very good reason.

Comment

If you have your own way of doing things in the game, don't expect everyone to live by your standards.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Jacko didn't leave wb. He said he missed it. I highly doubt he forgot when is wb and that it just ended, so jacko deliberately plundered after wb. Which many say isn't very considerate. From the looks of the screenshots, jacko is in the wrong.

Regardless, staying dressed for tok nm because "the people I ****** off might plunder me for <100 gold" doesn't seem like a very good reason.
              Even i can't be here for every wb rofl. Sometimes Life happens and you come back to the game when you come back... (i've never actually done this on purpose with anyone on my server so its not like its something i do rofl)

We have to get up at 3am every day and having ppl do this is a deterrent.. good reason ? why don't you get up at 3 am every day for months and months, then have someone like this guy, tell you that they are going to plunder you in the night after they have benefited from you stripping) and tell me what is a good reason... :P
              Last edited by Jackos24; 02-24-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

This is just silly. Anyone who chooses - win or lose- to plunder someone 4 times in 1 day should expect a counter attack. The time of the counter attack doesn't matter.. why? Because someone attacking you over and over can be annoying. 13k lost is nothing, who would even notice 13k missing if it weren't for a battle report.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                  Even i can't be here for every wb rofl. Sometimes Life happens and you come back to the game when you come back... (i've never actually done this on purpose with anyone on my server so its not like its something i do rofl)
                  Not saying you have to be at every wb. Just saying that you know the times for both wb and also about when it ends. You say you never actually done this on purpose, so I'm guess even you think it's inconsiderate to plunder someone after wb.

We have to get up at 3am every day and having ppl do this is a deterrent.. good reason ? why don't you get up at 3 am every day for months and months, then have someone like this guy, tell you that they are going to plunder you in the night after they have benefited from you stripping) and tell me what is a good reason... :P
                  First. He's plundering you because you plundered him after wb. You make fun of this saying it was only 13k gold and yet you're so hung up on not losing 100 gold. "I would have stripped but I don't want people to plunder me for 100 gold." Really?
                  Second. I usually go to sleep around 3am. So waking up at 3am? Kinda tough for me. If I were stripping for tok, I would just strip before going to sleep.
                  Third. A good reason? Internet went out. Computer broken. Forgot to set alarm clock. Heck, even "It's too much effort to wake up at 3am." What's a bad reason? "Because I don't want to let someone plunder me for 100 gold after I plundered them for 13k gold immediately after wb."

Comment

Originally posted by Janite View Post
                    This is just silly. Anyone who chooses - win or lose- to plunder someone 4 times in 1 day should expect a counter attack. The time of the counter attack doesn't matter.. why? Because someone attacking you over and over can be annoying. 13k lost is nothing, who would even notice 13k missing if it weren't for a battle report.
                    If 13k lost is nothing, then why is losing 100 gold a good reason to deliberately not strip for tok?

Comment

If 13k lost is nothing, then why is losing 100 gold a good reason to deliberately not strip for tok?
                      I think you're missing the point

Comment

Not saying you have to be at every wb. Just saying that you know the times for both wb and also about when it ends. You say you never actually done this on purpose, so I'm guess even you think it's inconsiderate to plunder someone after wb.

First. He's plundering you because you plundered him after wb. You make fun of this saying it was only 13k gold and yet you're so hung up on not losing 100 gold. "I would have stripped but I don't want people to plunder me for 100 gold." Really?
                        Second. I usually go to sleep around 3am. So waking up at 3am? Kinda tough for me. If I were stripping for tok, I would just strip before going to sleep.
                        Third. A good reason? Internet went out. Computer broken. Forgot to set alarm clock. Heck, even "It's too much effort to wake up at 3am." What's a bad reason? "Because I don't want to let someone plunder me for 100 gold after I plundered them for 13k gold immediately after wb."
                        I don't care about being plundered, its the fact that he has to stay up till i have clothes off to plunder me back (its his pride thing). So yes i have pride too and can easily leave clothes on and he can't plunder me.. (I dididn't do this btw). But the fact that someone would (stay up) or get up at 3am just to plunder someone, because he got plundered for 13k gold blows my mind.

Btw this guy attacks ppl regularly right after or during WB. So i really couldn't care less of following any sort of rule about not attacking him at wb time or after. (I use to be in vent with him and he would laugh at how much he got off ppl after or during WB).

I didn't do it on purpose, but even if i did, i don't see how this somehow puts me in the wrong and how i'm a "bully" or a "crybaby"

He attacked me 4 times and lost all 4 during the day. (so he gets plundered back).

Comment

I hardly see getting plundered is a bad reason. Sometimes we might just be short of that few k of gold that allows us to get 1 more astral to lvl our existing astral to the next lvl instead of waiting another hr especially if its bedtime. Also, just because he plundered during WB time doesn't mean its being inconsiderate. It may have been close to his bedtime for him so he was thinking more on getting his daily activities finished rather than stay up an hr or 2 past his bedtime just to accomodate a total stranger. If it happens to you would you lose sleep just to not plunder ppl at "Wrong times"? If one doesn't want to get plundered during WB, they should've just used city protection or donate/spend all the gold while waiting for revive. As for stripping before going to sleep, keep in mind that it is not a requirement or an obligation for him to strip for ToK. He is doing it out of goodwill and plundering him during those times just because one is unable to defeat him in plunder during normal times is just wrong. Its like robbing a non-profit organization that is doing charity especially if you're one of the beneficiaries of that charity. Maybe you're someone who likes to be spat on and insulted when you try to help others but I'm sure the majority of ppl here do not like it. If that is the thanks that we're getting for helping others, then most of us would have good reasons not to help at all since our help is clearly not appreciated.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I didn't do it on purpose, but even if i did, i don't see how this somehow puts me in the wrong and how i'm a "bully" or a "crybaby"
                            Tsk tsk.... you should know better than to feed the trolls .. does not matter what you do you will always be in the wrong to them...
                            FinalHC
                            Kabam - S39/S6
                            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                              Tsk tsk.... you should know better than to feed the trolls .. does not matter what you do you will always be in the wrong to them...
                              lol i still get drawn in from time to time. Thx for reminding me :P

Comment

I think its because the Chinese players whine as much as US players, that's why ToK is taken out in future patches.

7Roads hates whiners.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X