No announcement yet.

Here is a reason why ppl stay dressed for ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling it bullying is the same as when your in bg and someone tries to stun you and doesn't work so you stun him when he transforms to sylph and after calling you a noob or a casher. Its all jealousy and/or frustration. He's not used to the idea that someone can plunder him and he cannot retaliate. While he was in your guild nobody on server could plunder him successfully except for two maybe three ppl and its eating away at him he cant get you back.

On the other hand others in your guild try to plunder when you get last hit on wb. Its happened to me a few times and i dont see a problem with it cuz i expect that from certain ppl (pg rated)and was prepared and quickly dumped my gold. But afterwards i always left a smart arse comment in world chat "maybe you'll get lucky next time".

Comment

Originally posted by S24Beeblebrox View Post
      Calling it bullying is the same as when your in bg and someone tries to stun you and doesn't work so you stun him when he transforms to sylph and after calling you a noob or a casher. Its all jealousy and/or frustration. He's not used to the idea that someone can plunder him and he cannot retaliate. While he was in your guild nobody on server could plunder him successfully except for two maybe three ppl and its eating away at him he cant get you back.

On the other hand others in your guild try to plunder when you get last hit on wb. Its happened to me a few times and i dont see a problem with it cuz i expect that from certain ppl (pg rated)and was prepared and quickly dumped my gold. But afterwards i always left a smart arse comment in world chat "maybe you'll get lucky next time".
      Ya, I know. He has to fully buff (pots and scrolls)to try and plunder me (and i still need to have my battery sylph on for him to get it done). Or he can hit me when i'm naked.

Idk if he thinks i'm trying to target him or something, but there is like 7-8 ppl that i can actually plunder atm. And if they are under protection i just move on to the next one. I normally do plunders around the same time every morning so just need to be good at that point (late morning). He doesn't move and he's usually not under protection. I think it may be a pride issue that he doesn't want to move, but he's an easy target for me and i don't want to try and hunt down other ppl if he's not going to move.
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Well i have not moved since the last update and you can plunder me or wait til i get on and i ll make sure i have gold to give u 10,15,25,30k doesnt matter to me. I alrdy have a few of ur guildies that hit me every other day. Just doesnt bother me. A few even told me to go ahead and hit them. Its a game and ppl r getting to wrapped up into it. If its plundering or attacking in GR its a game its suppose to be fun. Maybe if they lost the fun factor its time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by S24Beeblebrox View Post
          Well i have not moved since the last update and you can plunder me or wait til i get on and i ll make sure i have gold to give u 10,15,25,30k doesnt matter to me. I alrdy have a few of ur guildies that hit me every other day. Just doesnt bother me. A few even told me to go ahead and hit them. Its a game and ppl r getting to wrapped up into it. If its plundering or attacking in GR its a game its suppose to be fun. Maybe if they lost the fun factor its time to move on.
          Hi just asking if you used balens for 100% buff and revive all the wait to get those 13k gold and daru?
          Just curious, you seemed a bit angry.
          I mean if you spent about 800 balens to get 13k gold and daru it is really interesting.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Angry heck no i dont use balens anymore im just telling jacko to go ahead and plunder me if he cant find anyone. ppl on r server have rage issues and i have to hear about it in guild chat. Nvr mentioned anything about balens...

Comment

peek-a-booooo, i tweeeeee yuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Soooooooo, are we still gonna get our plundering attempts taken out of the g@ytune or not?

Comment

I disagree to a certain point.They will also benefit from it ok even if they get hit big deal 200-300k gold in worse case for 5chests from nm I would gladly be hit even 2-3times for that amount for 5nm chests xD.Its all about attitude/pride etc and been extremely fat headed cuz they cant run it if not all 4 naked or at least 2ppl cuz they are not in 1 server top4 players and they cant make big party for there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                  It's not a few k of gold. It's less than 100 gold per plunder. Even if jacko is plundered every 2 hours from 3 am to first wb, it's less than 500 gold. If he's short 500 gold, he can just wait for the next tick or spend some of that 13k gold he got from the other person.

You might argue that it doesn't matter that jacko plundered him after wb but a lot of other people won't agree with you.

Actually the "plunder or don't/wait" scenario did happen to me. I was going on a trip for the rest of the day. I knew I won't get to log in for the rest of the day. WB was going on and I hadn't plundered anyone yet. Normally I get in a full 5 plunders, but I thought during WB isn't right. So I weighed the gains of plundering someone during wb against how wrong it was and decided it wasn't worth it. Didn't attack anyone that day (since I had to go). But what I would do is irrelevant. The key point is a lot of people consider it rude to plunder during or after wb. Saying you don't doesn't counter the point.

True, he has no obligation to strip. I even said "it's too much effort" is also a good reason to not strip. He doesn't have to but clearly he does. To say that losing 100 gold to someone he plundered 13k gold from (after wb) is a good reason to stop stripping? That's insane.

For your non-profit analogy, if the non-profit took $100 from one of the beneficiaries, should the non-profit close down because that guy was going to rob them for $1? Like before, that would be insane.
                  Lol...what if jacko is saving gold to spend on something and just cause he has to worry about plunder while he's naked he needs to donate away all that gold before he goes offline? It may not always be 100 gold and could easily be 100k gold if for some reason he had to go offline urgently and have no time to donate/forgot to donate/spend all his gold away. Sometimes a reaction is based on future consideration as well and not just a current situation. As for your referring to the non-profit organization closing down is bad form as well. Jacko not stripping would just equate to the non-profit organization discontinuing their charity to ppl that would try to rob them as well as other innocent ppl in the same condition requiring charity as the "robber". Furthermore, if the guy successfully robbed the organization and got away with it, what are the chances that he won't think of robbing them for a larger amount next time he needs money?
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Meh, i find really mean to plunder someone that is giving everyone a free pass to run ToK NM.
                    Specially if you are unable to plunder this player when he's full geared, now on topic ain't Jacko's duty to strip every night, he does if he can, if he wants, for whatever reason he wants to do, from helping whole kabam servers or his friends/guildies or having an easier run for himself, the fact is that everyone benefits... so not hitting someone that gets naked to provide an easier ride @tok it's common decency (while he's naked).

Those are my two cents here.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Lol...what if jacko is saving gold to spend on something and just cause he has to worry about plunder while he's naked he needs to donate away all that gold before he goes offline? It may not always be 100 gold and could easily be 100k gold if for some reason he had to go offline urgently and have no time to donate/forgot to donate/spend all his gold away. Sometimes a reaction is based on future consideration as well and not just a current situation. As for your referring to the non-profit organization closing down is bad form as well. Jacko not stripping would just equate to the non-profit organization discontinuing their charity to ppl that would try to rob them as well as other innocent ppl in the same condition requiring charity as the "robber". Furthermore, if the guy successfully robbed the organization and got away with it, what are the chances that he won't think of robbing them for a larger amount next time he needs money?
                      I highly doubt he needs to save 1m gold for anything considering how much he gets from wb. Furthermore, if he keeps 1m gold while stripped, then he doesn't care about losing some money (since as he says a 40k br character would beat him). If he had to go offline urgently, then he probably won't be stripped. The effort to strip for tok is a lot greater than donating all your gold. As for the robber, because there's only going to be $1, the robber has 0 chance to get more than $1. The only way the robber will get more than $1 is if the non-profit lets the robber take that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                        I highly doubt he needs to save 1m gold for anything considering how much he gets from wb. Furthermore, if he keeps 1m gold while stripped, then he doesn't care about losing some money (since as he says a 40k br character would beat him). If he had to go offline urgently, then he probably won't be stripped. The effort to strip for tok is a lot greater than donating all your gold. As for the robber, because there's only going to be $1, the robber has 0 chance to get more than $1. The only way the robber will get more than $1 is if the non-profit lets the robber take that much.
                        i find it funny that u think it is okay to plunder at guy that strips to help alot of ppl on his own mind.... i think u need to see a doctor with ur logi u have

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          i plunder only for kya, and always ask people to give theyr gold away before i plunder. also its not nice to plunder someone who helps you and everyone else, but i also dont think that 100k gold for a person who makes milions on wb only, its that much a diference.

Comment

Jackos just ignore this person he is just trying to get under your skin and make it harder for everyone else. Some people actually enjoy the GAME because it is just a GAME!!!! He needs to grow up!!!

Comment

Jacko, I find the name of your orange Apollo super obnoxious, that, and the fully loaded set of astrals in ToK nm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jacko.png
Views:	1
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	1682244

Kidding about the astrals, but the name of that sylph is a bit much .... lol

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                                i find it funny that u think it is okay to plunder at guy that strips to help alot of ppl on his own mind.... i think u need to see a doctor with ur logi u have
                                You need to read my post since I never said that. I'm saying that someone you plundered after wb for 13k might plunder you for 100 gold is not a good reason to stop stripping for tok.

Comment

Working...
                                X