Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading Sylph from white to Purple - Use sepulcrum or Mahra first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Sylph from white to Purple - Use sepulcrum or Mahra first?

Greetings!

I'm asking for advice from community.
    I have 1-star white Gaia and I want to make it purple (I have enough mahra saved from events).
    Also I have quite some sepulcrum in vault.

Would this be good strategy for upgrading - I enchant it with sepulcrum while it is white and then use mahra to upgrade?
    I'm asking this cause if I use sepulcrum on white I can max useless Str stat faster than on purple stage and therefore more sepulcrum will go to Int Arm End stats.
    Last edited by Starry777; 02-23-2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: typo
    Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
    Class: Mage.

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
    Greetings!

I'm asking for advice from community.
    I have 1-star white Gaia and I want to make it purple (I have enough mahra saved from events).
    Also I have quite some sepulcrum in vault.

Would this be good strategy for upgrading - I enchant it with sepulcrum while it is white and then use mahra to upgrade?
    I'm asking this cause if I use sepulcrum on white I can max useless Str stat faster than on purple stage and therefore more sepulcrum will go to Int Arm End stats.
    There's no difference what you use first ...
    I see you thought that if u max whie sylph, and then use mahra, u'll have maxed purple sylph )...

Comment

use Mahra 1st to get to purple or orange.
      Then seps.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

its a smart idea, low stat on sylph will max fast so sepulcrums will be used on only the 3 remaining stats, u will prob max those fast on white though, might want to make it green 1st

Comment

I refresh this thread because I was going to ask the same question (but I will upgrade for green to blue).
          Which is the best strategy? use first sepulcrum and then mahra? or is it the same?

In addition, when I upgrade a sylph, I suppose I dont lose the current level, it maintains the level I already have, right?

Comment

Better to use sepulcrums when its white so the patk gets maxed sooner and u can upgrade way more the matk end and armour if u use mahra first u will have a wider gap on patk to gain before getting more matk/end/armour so yes mi suggestion is to use sepulcrums first when is white and after u've used all ur sepulcrums or u have maxed white gaia then upgrade#08

P.S for Jack---> Yes the level keeps the same u dont lose sylph lvls when you upgrade it
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Sepulcrum first,

You have a chance to max strength (depending on how much you got) meaning you can use more sepulcrum on hp/def/int.

If you have that many sepuls you can max it, i would slowly use mahra and keep the stats maxed so you dont waste more sepulcrum on strength

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                Sepulcrum first,

You have a chance to max strength (depending on how much you got) meaning you can use more sepulcrum on hp/def/int.

If you have that many sepuls you can max it, i would slowly use mahra and keep the stats maxed so you dont waste more sepulcrum on strength
                u'll waste seps on strength once u upgrade the color quality anyway. Unless u already have so much seps that you can max str/int (matk/patk sylph) even for an orange pet.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

you will still end up with better stats if u can max str for ur white sylph and use ur remaining sepulcrum on armor/int/endu only. even if u upgrade later it will be same chance for all 4 stats again but u will already have a higher armor/int/endu than if u used mahra first.
                  until you max stats completely one day, then it wont matter anymore when u did what

Comment

id spend 1 maybe 2 weeks pumping sepulcrum into the white sylph before upgrading it with marah then whilst upgrading keep pumping sepulcrum in it will be so strong by the time u get it purple ( proberly close to 20k br as a 4-5star blue)

Comment

umm the growth rate is higher if you use mahra first

Comment

growth rate affects the stats of your sylph (the ones u get when lvling up) but not the aptitudes.

Comment

;DDD why ppl that dont know are posting ? doest matter when u will use the mahra or the sepulcum , for sure its game code with value for max at the end . so u wont bypass it anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderG0d View Post
                            ;DDD why ppl that dont know are posting ? doest matter when u will use the mahra or the sepulcum , for sure its game code with value for max at the end . so u wont bypass it anyway .
                            1: this thread almost 2 months old, dont necro it.
                            2: it seems you misunderstand the point of this topic. You might wanna read all the posts again.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You lost unsed sep once you upgrade or they remain to the next color?. In which case if i have 2000/4000 when i upgrade color i would have 2000/4500... just as example not real values.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X