No announcement yet.

Kabam [S7] USWEST - TOP ARCHER BEING HACKED ATM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must be a noob hacker to not sell the equipment and every single item in the inventory n vault and donate all the gold away and buy useless item in guild shop n repeat sell n buy useless stuff =P Makes no sense to just sell astral and gems but leave the equipment...whoever finds the hacker should slap him for his/her stupidity in such a noob mistake...

As for getting everything back...if its anything like Salata from R2 who previously got hacked, filed a ticket n got his stuff back, it might take a month or 2...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I think you mean Lapasha.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

so at 2:22am she had 0 astral points, and at 2:25am she has 479301? so she gains all of these astrals and says she was hacked? she's **'n you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Vazkrul View Post
          so at 2:22am she had 0 astral points, and at 2:25am she has 479301? so she gains all of these astrals and says she was hacked? she's **'n you guys.
          read before you reply, the 2:25 am screentshot is the stat from the ranking, which was taken by the system at 5am of perious day, and the 2:22 am screenshot is the recent one.

Comment

And further the sylphs are gone out of the rankings, including the previously number 1 sylph. That's can't happen even if they were unequipped. The purples were destroyed, and the astrals synthed. We sat and watched it happen.

Comment

Yup, people are confused with the Ranking as "real time"...

What the screenshots shows, her account got hacked between the times of 5am (when ranking records and she still had everything, didn't remove a thing for TOK if she's in it, lol) and up til she logs in and found out her stuff is missing.

Comment

well nothing we forum posters can do about it have her send a ticket in

Comment

R2 doesnt care how much money you've spent. If you have given others your account info, like many of the top players have, they will do nothing. Happened to one of the top archers on our server when another top knight got mad at him. Sold all his stuff, and kicked everybody from the guild he was master of.

Comment

stop crying for other. he'll file a ticket if he /she is hack. you stop crying for other
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      I think you mean Lapasha.
                      Ah..my bad. I got the names mixed up. Too many names to remember =P
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Lol it'd be funny if R2 makes her pay more money to get her stuff back
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                          Lol it'd be funny if R2 makes her pay more money to get her stuff back
                          Serves her right if she gave out her account info to other parties.
                          FinalHC
                          Kabam - S39/S6
                          (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Salata, Lapasa..all the same thing.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Don't worry, R2 always favor cashers. If she has cashed enough (> $10000 USD), R2 will rollback.
                              My thoughts exactly XD
                              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                              _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                                Sorry i dont get it, look at the time in the screendump and you will see

02:22 no astrals
                                02:25 all astrals
                                dont look like a hack to me :-)
                                Did she know she is going to be hacked so she did screen shot 3 min before?
                                Name: Amarilis
                                Guild: Fire&Blood
                                Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                                Class: Knight LVL 63
                                BR: 80k

Comment

Working...
                                X