Kabam [S7] USWEST - TOP ARCHER BEING HACKED ATM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutted View Post
    Interesting thread, thanks to all who give a damn, to all who didn't and who are doing the 'I told you so'.. you are right too sadly.. if it matters, the ticket number is 476017. interesting to see the person I believe is responsible even posted here, more interesting that someone even spotted and called her out on it.

Lesson here folks, do not allow your toon to be accessed in any way by anyone, for any reason. If you suspect anything at all, change your password immediately.

What sucked most of all about this was probably less about the loss in time and money (and believe me, that sucked enough), but the malicious, spiteful heart and attitude behind it is what guts me the most. That and my own stupidity for not resetting that password a million times before I let it be known that I was suspicious of malicious behaviour. It seems that if you reset your password while you are in game then it locks up somehow, so during the period the sabotage was occurring I couldn't log back in for sufficient periods of time, but it also didn't lock anyone else out, somehow access was still enabled, so it ended up being a login battle, which as you now know I lost.

To my friends at US7 West, thanks so much, miss you. To the toons who are now celebrating my demise ;-) I never built Mono to be a bully, just tried to groom her right for the purpose of the game.

Be safe ingame everyone, not everyone is who they seem to be, but not everyone is the devil either, keep the balance
    Good luck, good speech. Don't feel bad because (it is my prediction that) wartune will no longer be around in a few months. So everyone's toons will be destroyed. Have fun and move on in life!

Comment

Originally posted by Gutted View Post
      Interesting thread, thanks to all who give a damn, to all who didn't and who are doing the 'I told you so'.. you are right too sadly.. if it matters, the ticket number is 476017. interesting to see the person I believe is responsible even posted here, more interesting that someone even spotted and called her out on it.

Lesson here folks, do not allow your toon to be accessed in any way by anyone, for any reason. If you suspect anything at all, change your password immediately.

What sucked most of all about this was probably less about the loss in time and money (and believe me, that sucked enough), but the malicious, spiteful heart and attitude behind it is what guts me the most. That and my own stupidity for not resetting that password a million times before I let it be known that I was suspicious of malicious behaviour. It seems that if you reset your password while you are in game then it locks up somehow, so during the period the sabotage was occurring I couldn't log back in for sufficient periods of time, but it also didn't lock anyone else out, somehow access was still enabled, so it ended up being a login battle, which as you now know I lost.

To my friends at US7 West, thanks so much, miss you. To the toons who are now celebrating my demise ;-) I never built Mono to be a bully, just tried to groom her right for the purpose of the game.

Be safe ingame everyone, not everyone is who they seem to be, but not everyone is the devil either, keep the balance
      Who, who, who?

Let's have a witch-hunt!
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol, here's to RL AA :-)

Comment

Working...
        X