Kabam [S7] USWEST - TOP ARCHER BEING HACKED ATM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
    Did she know she is going to be hacked so she did screen shot 3 min before?
    LOL, was just thinking of this.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The screenshots weren't taken by her lol. They were taken by other ppl on the server. And the shot with the full gear and astrals was from the 5 am reset rankings, not from before the gear was sold.

Comment

Just tell her to stop sharing her account.

Comment

Did she share her acc with everyone in the server?
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

everyone uses the word 'hack' so easily, but that is not the definition of sharing account with someone else.
            p.s. can someone hack condor's account and play with it please ?
            Last edited by Draggyy; 02-25-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              everyone uses the word 'hack' so easily, but that is not the definitation of sharing account with someone else.
              p.s. can someone hack condor's account and play with it please ?
              All he has to do is PM me his details and I'll "hack" him lolol

Comment

So judgemental. This isn't the first time its happened on this server. I lost my archer last week and I was def the only one that had her pass besides my sister who would log her for me for tree sometimes. Someone sold all her gear and everything. Used to be close to 110k too lol. It doesn't have to be acct sharing, despite what everyone is implying.

Comment

Originally posted by R258193801 View Post
                  So judgemental. This isn't the first time its happened on this server. I lost my archer last week and I was def the only one that had her pass besides my sister who would log her for me for tree sometimes. Someone sold all her gear and everything. Used to be close to 110k too lol. It doesn't have to be acct sharing, despite what everyone is implying.
                  Hahahahaha, only one beside my sister lol

Comment

yes there is also the case when the passwords are so easy. i met persons with passwords like wartune, or their girlfriends name, or a word they use often. Still if it was someone who could easily hack accounts don't you think he would hack top 100 in cw so he can have chances to win next time ?:P, actually in his place I would hack the strongest players and manipulate the cw so I can win the bet with my main account lol. So, did you have an easy pass, maybe your sister's name ?:P

Comment

She logged me for tree when I was working... lol. Just pointing out it can happen even when no one knows ur pass. Cause she doesn't count. She wouldn't blow thousands of bucks away like that. But all good. No point arguing, its over now.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        yes there is also the case when the passwords are so easy. i met persons with passwords like wartune, or their girlfriends name, or a word they use often. Still if it was someone who could easily hack accounts don't you think he would hack top 100 in cw so he can have chances to win next time ?:P, actually in his place I would hack the strongest players and manipulate the cw so I can win the bet with my main account lol. So, did you have an easy pass, maybe your sister's name ?:P
                        LOL guilty as charged. Is my fiancee's name and my fave numbers mixed in. xD

Comment

Your sister sold your gear.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

This sounds like the PhancyPants accout - which according to several people was given away and the 'new owner' decided to quit after a few months and THEY decided to wreck the account. Might be wrong, might not be.

Regardless, this is about Monopoly and I have only heard good things about her. Very sorry to see this happen.

Comment

Wow... Judgmental? Let's put it another way. Marie, you are a liar and a drama queen. Your account (Ryuka, later renamed PhancyPants, and now again renamed Gabriel) that you GAVE AWAY was not "hacked". The person you gave it to quit the game and sold off the items on the account. Only AFTER that happened did you call on R2 support and claim "only my sister had the password" in an attempt to recover those items.

In truth, you violated the ToS by account sharing and then expect R2 to "make it right" when the obvious happened. In fact, after you yourself quit the game for several months, you came back and are worse than anyone on Kabam server 7 with regard to account sharing. You also play the accounts of Zeratul, Clemson, MasterStyx, ToxicDreamz, and Azryel among others, NONE of which are your accounts.

So, when you argue that "it doesn't have to be account sharing, despite what everyone is implying" all the while doing exactly that, you are not only detracting from the original poster's issue, but also demonstrating your complete lack of respect and hypocrisy for the R2 support staff, your fellow players on Kabam server 7, and anyone with the misfortune of having to read your posts.

Grow up. And for your own sake, either learn to lie better or actually become an honorable person.

PS: I DARE you to deny the above. I'd be more than happy to post the proof here in these forums for the moderators to view.
                              Last edited by wolfskin47; 02-25-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

If you give people your password, always expect the worst.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X