• Show
Clear All

Is the archer still being hacked?
    Poor archer.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by wolfskin47 View Post
      Wow... Judgmental? Let's put it another way. Marie, you are a liar and a drama queen. Your account (Ryuka, later renamed PhancyPants, and now again renamed Gabriel) that you GAVE AWAY was not "hacked". The person you gave it to quit the game and sold off the items on the account. Only AFTER that happened did you call on R2 support and claim "only my sister had the password" in an attempt to recover those items.

In truth, you violated the ToS by account sharing and then expect R2 to "make it right" when the obvious happened. In fact, after you yourself quit the game for several months, you came back and are worse than anyone on Kabam server 7 with regard to account sharing. You also play the accounts of Zeratul, Clemson, MasterStyx, ToxicDreamz, and Azryel among others, NONE of which are your accounts.

So, when you argue that "it doesn't have to be account sharing, despite what everyone is implying" all the while doing exactly that, you are not only detracting from the original poster's issue, but also demonstrating your complete lack of respect and hypocrisy for the R2 support staff, your fellow players on Kabam server 7, and anyone with the misfortune of having to read your posts.

Grow up. And for your own sake, either learn to lie better or actually become an honorable person.

PS: I DARE you to deny the above. I'd be more than happy to post the proof here in these forums for the moderators to view.
      LOL, reading this made my day. This person sounds like a real piece of work tho.

People do in fact throw their passwords around like a $2 hooker, I've been offered countless passwords to run stuff for other people, none of which I have the time, or interest in doing. Can't get through all my own stuff with the time I have.

Comment

Should I report Kabam?

Always asks for my password before I log in
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

You can hack me anytime, so that way i can finally let go. My username is : UR2BMAIFRIEND; pass is : UR2BMAIF4GIN4

GO GO GO GO!! IT'S ALL YOURS TO HAVE!!! 110k BR archer

Comment

Originally posted by wolfskin47 View Post
            Wow... Judgmental? Let's put it another way. Marie, you are a liar and a drama queen. Your account (Ryuka, later renamed PhancyPants, and now again renamed Gabriel) that you GAVE AWAY was not "hacked". The person you gave it to quit the game and sold off the items on the account. Only AFTER that happened did you call on R2 support and claim "only my sister had the password" in an attempt to recover those items.

In truth, you violated the ToS by account sharing and then expect R2 to "make it right" when the obvious happened. In fact, after you yourself quit the game for several months, you came back and are worse than anyone on Kabam server 7 with regard to account sharing. You also play the accounts of Zeratul, Clemson, MasterStyx, ToxicDreamz, and Azryel among others, NONE of which are your accounts.

So, when you argue that "it doesn't have to be account sharing, despite what everyone is implying" all the while doing exactly that, you are not only detracting from the original poster's issue, but also demonstrating your complete lack of respect and hypocrisy for the R2 support staff, your fellow players on Kabam server 7, and anyone with the misfortune of having to read your posts.

Grow up. And for your own sake, either learn to lie better or actually become an honorable person.

PS: I DARE you to deny the above. I'd be more than happy to post the proof here in these forums for the moderators to view.

post the proof! she would have to be stupid to do all that and come here and call people judgmental for [correctly] guessing she did it!

Comment

you bunch of fools, you do not need to give away info for you to be hacked, it's why it is called hacking, google the definition, doing is a common form where you gather info on the person from the internet, all it takes is a name

no i am not taking sides, i hate cashers (+ she bullied me in CW recently)
              and i do not particularly like her, but seriously get your facts straight before you say it's her fault

Comment

Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
                you bunch of fools, you do not need to give away info for you to be hacked, it's why it is called hacking, google the definition, doing is a common form where you gather info on the person from the internet, all it takes is a name

and i do not particularly like her, but seriously get your facts straight before you say it's her fault
                How do you bully someone in CW? I'm assuming you mean Class Wars? I'm at a loss sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                  How do you bully someone in CW? I'm assuming you mean Class Wars? I'm at a loss sorry.
                  I believe bullying would be a repeat performance on getting their butt kicked by her
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Crusadering View Post

100% of all hacking cases in Wartune is due to people giving info away.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      I believe bullying would be a repeat performance on getting their butt kicked by her
                      rofl!

I was bullied too then!

Comment

poor poor girl.......maybe she can start all over again on a new server

Comment

someone pm her saying i'd help her out with a free 5k

Comment

Nobody here is gloating but we believe it is insider's job.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Is the thread starter still being hacked after so many days?
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Interesting thread, thanks to all who give a damn, to all who didn't and who are doing the 'I told you so'.. you are right too sadly.. if it matters, the ticket number is 476017. interesting to see the person I believe is responsible even posted here, more interesting that someone even spotted and called her out on it.

Lesson here folks, do not allow your toon to be accessed in any way by anyone, for any reason. If you suspect anything at all, change your password immediately.

What sucked most of all about this was probably less about the loss in time and money (and believe me, that sucked enough), but the malicious, spiteful heart and attitude behind it is what guts me the most. That and my own stupidity for not resetting that password a million times before I let it be known that I was suspicious of malicious behaviour. It seems that if you reset your password while you are in game then it locks up somehow, so during the period the sabotage was occurring I couldn't log back in for sufficient periods of time, but it also didn't lock anyone else out, somehow access was still enabled, so it ended up being a login battle, which as you now know I lost.

To my friends at US7 West, thanks so much, miss you. To the toons who are now celebrating my demise ;-) I never built Mono to be a bully, just tried to groom her right for the purpose of the game.

Be safe ingame everyone, not everyone is who they seem to be, but not everyone is the devil either, keep the balance

Comment

Working...
                                X