Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO ALL Peoples who complain, please read this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ALL Peoples who complain, please read this!

Rule 1 : R2 never at fault, remember that.
    Rule 2 : if u think R2 at fault, back to rule 1.
    additional info : never expect for compensation for all problems that happen, u have to realize that it's player's fault. And always expect for new bug and welcome the new bug happily coming after the so called "emergency" maintenance that happened tomorrow.. by the way that's not emergency, but nevermind.. and never suggest anything or complain anything here coz this sub forum never read by R2. it's just for show. i'm here telling u guys since u guys stubbornly complain and suggest **** here and on bug reports sub forum. if u want to have an even 0.001% chance of R2 listening to ur complain and suggestion, then please spend a lot of $$$, to be the top 1 on ur server, moreover at Class war ( cross server ). u can read Condor Hero's guide everywhere on game discussion for in-depth-faq regarding to this.
    thank you
    Last edited by smartituampas; 02-24-2014, 09:38 AM. Reason: Trying to fix some.. but maybe still messed up
    Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Kudos for having an opinion. But please don't spam this thread link everywhere.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

coz u deleted my post on the most exclusive place, 2nd post of the emergency maintenance thread. thanks.
      Last edited by smartituampas; 02-24-2014, 08:05 AM. Reason: some correction
      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

If you want to be a Wartune Guru like me and write a guide, you need to improve on your written English first.

Nobody can understand what you're trying to say in your opening post.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          If you want to be a Wartune Guru like me and write a guide, you need to improve on your written English first.

Nobody can understand what you're trying to say in your opening post.
          ok ty , i'll try to improve it. i'm still messed up, sorry.
          thx master.
          and u should made more guides..
          Last edited by smartituampas; 02-24-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X