Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dark Syilph , joke or it realy coming ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BaneLenta
    started a topic Dark Syilph , joke or it realy coming ?

Dark Syilph , joke or it realy coming ?

is dark sylph realy coming.. and anyone know is it good for mage . i know it gives patk...

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Lmao years? months mate, months. Not years.
    ye i know i just said few years cause of the drama. i always need new stuff t_t asap

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
    i heard in chinese server dark sylph came after sylph transformation. so it maybe take a few years tilll we get it in case this game exists so long
    Lmao years? months mate, months. Not years.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneLenta View Post
    is dark sylph realy coming.. and anyone know is it good for mage . i know it gives patk...
    i heard in chinese server dark sylph came after sylph transformation. so it maybe take a few years tilll we get it in case this game exists so long

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by [SHINxTENSHI] View Post
    get ready to get banned or get a strike for i can se u have readed the rules

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    that video is a mage of 240k br with legendary dark slyph.. most probably 5 star legendary dark slyph.

i dun think that will be the case for 99.99% of mages in english version.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Dark Sylph's best attack is still well over 100% Damage Less than AQ's Delphic, and doesn't benefit from the +10% Damage boost of a Lead-In attack either. I think AQ is going to be the Mage choice for CW just because it deals the most damage the quickest. If one wanted to go defensive, you go Pan with the 40% Shield and 30% Max HP Booster. Dark Sylph, like an Apollo, is an Arena Sylph. Lotsa AoEs, best pure Sylph BR. It's great for Sylph Arena and 3v3 Arena / Guild Battle (Tower Defense). That's my take on it.

Leave a comment:

• Gabilon92
    replied
    tell me please is it worth saving mahras n selpuqrum , hoping for the Dark silph .. coz i doo
    if u can get the sylph then yes

Leave a comment:

• [SHINxTENSHI]
    replied
    http://codes4free.net/?ref=T9YjpArne

Leave a comment:

• LadyNephthys
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Quickest they can give us is in october because they have a year update to catch before that patch. Wait..they're planning to shutdown the servers on august so yea..never!! That's just R2 want you to hoard stuff like the never-coming whips event.
    Lies! D:
    Game will be alive for quite awhile...

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Quickest they can give us is in october because they have a year update to catch before that patch. Wait..they're planning to shutdown the servers on august so yea..never!! That's just R2 want you to hoard stuff like the never-coming whips event.

Leave a comment:

• CavemanLawyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
    It's a joke. We'll all receive black paint & have to paint our other sylphs.
    Well played good sir, well played.

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    It's a joke. We'll all receive black paint & have to paint our other sylphs.

Leave a comment:

• Vazkrul
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    depends on your class and such.
    IT's a cash sylph, like apollo. Stronger in some way than the other 4 sylphs.
    Dark sylph is patk, so best useful for mages
    dark sylph would be best used against mages, personally i find iris provides you the best defense against knights and archers while gaia has the hard hitting attacks to finish off any of the three classes quickly.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    theth guy was herkules evolved apolo.. the green thing was dark silph did u watch this wideo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8mf11laAw
    In Fact Apolo evoluate in Athena and Gaia evoluate in hercules

Leave a comment:

Working...
X