Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Rumours that it will be on 26th. If not on 26th, it means there is no whip event because 28th will be too late.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    rumoring to be on 28th as 26th is time of new patch.

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    lol first quite some pepole say 24th like its 100% sure now they say 26th haha

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    sc event and whip event never happen in the same event, but because of the stupid sc event early this event people think there will be a whip event before this event ends.
    I would say theres a tiny chance so dont get your hope up.
    But those events are 15 days event, 2 event per month. This time we have a full month length event. So, we might get both.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatic-S250
    replied
    well you see, I've come to a simple conclusion: There will be a whip event this month. 90% yes. Why? Allow me to explain:
    well first of all if you noticed they gave you the soul crystal event to trade them in for Whips rather than chocolates. Which means that you'd trade in a consumable item for another. And then the wings were higher than any other mount that came before having the astonishing requirement of 220 chocolates. Now I think that if you did the events and didn't miss a single one, you'd get 70~80 if I'm not mistaken. Now you'll need 150~140 more for the wings. Which is approximately 600 whips (considering that you'll get 1 whip back from each 5 spent). Which means 3k soul crystals spent. The whole point of this is to deplete your resources. Alot of people started storing both soul crystals and whips, so they wanted a simple way to let you spend them unconsciously. Why is that? So that most people will get the wings this event if the whips event comes won't have as much resources as they had before, so when Hades hits wartune, people won't be able to get it. (Ofcourse like apollo it'll come worth a certain event item). And that's why the whips event will come.
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    actually they had at some point both events during the same event. Not sure if it was still unlimited back then.
    Hope it comes tho

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    sc event and whip event never happen in the same event, but because of the stupid sc event early this event people think there will be a whip event before this event ends.
    actually they had at some point both events during the same event. Not sure if it was still unlimited back then.
    Hope it comes tho

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    look on bright side,ill have over 1k whips for next whip event IF we have it anymore
    yea I didnt use sc for the troll event this month so hopefully there will be a sc event that gives event items in 2 months. Ill have tons of sc by then.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    look on bright side,ill have over 1k whips for next whip event IF we have it anymore

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    26 i think

Leave a comment:

• BaneLenta
    replied
    yea will be in 2 or 3 days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X