• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whip event #17

Wheeeen will pop up whip event?T_T
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

yea will be in 2 or 3 days
    we're the midle children of history ....
    no purpose or place.
    we have no great war,
    no great depression.
    our great war is a spiritual war
    our great depression is our lives.

Comment

26 i think

Comment

sc event and whip event never happen in the same event, but because of the stupid sc event early this event people think there will be a whip event before this event ends.
        I would say theres a tiny chance so dont get your hope up.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          sc event and whip event never happen in the same event, but because of the stupid sc event early this event people think there will be a whip event before this event ends.
          look on bright side,ill have over 1k whips for next whip event IF we have it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            look on bright side,ill have over 1k whips for next whip event IF we have it anymore
            yea I didnt use sc for the troll event this month so hopefully there will be a sc event that gives event items in 2 months. Ill have tons of sc by then.

Comment

actually they had at some point both events during the same event. Not sure if it was still unlimited back then.
              Hope it comes tho

Comment

well you see, I've come to a simple conclusion: There will be a whip event this month. 90% yes. Why? Allow me to explain:
                well first of all if you noticed they gave you the soul crystal event to trade them in for Whips rather than chocolates. Which means that you'd trade in a consumable item for another. And then the wings were higher than any other mount that came before having the astonishing requirement of 220 chocolates. Now I think that if you did the events and didn't miss a single one, you'd get 70~80 if I'm not mistaken. Now you'll need 150~140 more for the wings. Which is approximately 600 whips (considering that you'll get 1 whip back from each 5 spent). Which means 3k soul crystals spent. The whole point of this is to deplete your resources. Alot of people started storing both soul crystals and whips, so they wanted a simple way to let you spend them unconsciously. Why is that? So that most people will get the wings this event if the whips event comes won't have as much resources as they had before, so when Hades hits wartune, people won't be able to get it. (Ofcourse like apollo it'll come worth a certain event item). And that's why the whips event will come.
                Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                actually they had at some point both events during the same event. Not sure if it was still unlimited back then.
                Hope it comes tho

Name:Illuminatic
                Server:
                250 Willow Brook
                Character: Mage
                Level: 64
                Battle Rating: 103,722
                Guild: OverKill

Comment

But those events are 15 days event, 2 event per month. This time we have a full month length event. So, we might get both.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

lol first quite some pepole say 24th like its 100% sure now they say 26th haha

Comment

rumoring to be on 28th as 26th is time of new patch.

Comment

Rumours that it will be on 26th. If not on 26th, it means there is no whip event because 28th will be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          Rumours that it will be on 26th. If not on 26th, it means there is no whip event because 28th will be too late.
                          why to late did it not start last month on 31th january.

Comment

I think not be a whip event too. I think this because i saw on others companies give chocolate for SC event.So this mean R2 dont wanna give that wings or a lot of mahras for free.
                            The single true reason for ppls think will be a whips event is just because they want that wings to much and start to make scenarios about this event.

But still was a deal for me, i will have over than 1.5k whips for next event
                            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                            Fighting til' the wars won!
                            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                            Name:CyanPile
                            Class:Archer
                            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
                              I think not be a whip event too. I think this because i saw on others companies give chocolate for SC event.So this mean R2 dont wanna give that wings or a lot of mahras for free.
                              The single true reason for ppls think will be a whips event is just because they want that wings to much and start to make scenarios about this event.

But still was a deal for me, i will have over than 1.5k whips for next event
                              not even true many pepole dont want this stupid wings. Why would i waste so much on a ugly look

Comment

Working...
                              X