Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whip event #17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and probably would even use whips if give no event item just give me something so i can upgrade to lvl 4 stables finally lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      lol first quite some pepole say 24th like its 100% sure now they say 26th haha
      well there was never such event during an event which gave whips like the 'big spender' one. the big spender event shall end today though, so my bet in on 26 th

Comment

No whip event for 26th
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Probably no whip event for this month hardly doubt this 28.
          East coast archer.

Comment

yeah just a recharge event and a bounty event, ohh and a lvl 3 xp scroll as a reward, they finally introduced it (200% xp). At least we can get the rewards from fridays gb this time , last time I believe it ended on a thursday or so :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              yeah just a recharge event and a bounty event, ohh and a lvl 3 xp scroll as a reward, they finally introduced it (200% xp). At least we can get the rewards from fridays gb this time , last time I believe it ended on a thursday or so :P
              Not the first time we've had the lv3 xp scroll, just not that common either. Recall 2-3 times we've had it in the past.

Comment

ok alltogether the february events this month is the worst since i play wartune. The big spender event is for 30k balens the only good thing they brought this month. Lets see and hope next month we get a real event and not this laughable ****

Comment

Why dont people just stop ask when next Whisp events are nobody knows just keep them to its comes.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Whip event at Feb 27 -100% confirmed
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      Why dont people just stop ask when next Whisp events are nobody knows just keep them to its comes.
                      Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      thats why, because some have secret sources :P

Comment

lol, and tomorow someone will apear who will say, whip event on 28, 100% confirmed)

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          Why dont people who cash a lot spend their money in a dictionary? just so they know how to write more or less in a way we all can understand xD go spend another 50k media none cares about you or ur all posts ** ._.

P.S---> there's actually some people who knows when it is that's why me and more people asks ofc we save them we aren't as noob as you that had to buy 3k whips two events ago because he spent all his whips the day before event lol
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                            Already 100% confirmed for the 24th, already 100% confirmed for the 26th, now 100% confirmed for the 27th. God help us. We need whisp event!

Comment

i doubt it will come. this event ends on march 2nd which is in a week

Comment

Mount Whip event confirmed February 28th 100%
                                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X