Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

ViP Tokens (gems level 5+ in vip wheel never get)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    U are the queen of babylon? are u ****** kidding me? u go with all those rasta colours and u dont know what is babylon?

    Me has dejado sin palabras khigal babilonia es el capitalismo todas las zonas afectadas por el y tu te consideras su reina.... bah no se ni que decir

    DEATH TO BABYLON


    P.S---> Ur flag colours are wrong
    tio .. mira las tonterias k dices P= ^^ miratelo a ver... P= anda

    please wikipedia not is a god P= dont think all xd what wikipedia say is true xd
    Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 02-25-2014, 06:04 PM.
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

    Comment


    • #17
      que pipa eres khigal no tienes ni puta idea de lo que es babilon
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



      ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        que pipa eres khigal no tienes ni puta idea de lo que es babilon
        y tu si no? y dejame adivinar eres un rastafari que usa internet P= a k sip bebé lindo ^^

        dejame adivinar ahora eres un historiador especializado en babilonia hahha xd
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

        Comment


        • #19
          So much hate and **** going on. People take things to seriously.
          As to the OP, it is possible. Not many have ever gotten a lvl 6+ gem. But it is still possible.
          @Illuminatic, that comment is totally unnecessary. The OP was just asking a question.
          Blood red, pale skin,
          Moonlight draw me in.
          Quench my thrist,
          Coursing veins.
          Let me body feel no pain...♥

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
            y tu si no? y dejame adivinar eres un rastafari que usa internet P= a k sip bebé lindo ^^

            dejame adivinar ahora eres un historiador especializado en babilonia hahha xd
            no es que a veces hay pringaos como tu que creen que saben de un tema y no tienen ni zorra tu ahora mismo solo enseñas ser una niñata que fuma pa ser la malotaaa
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



            ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              no es que a veces hay pringaos como tu que creen que saben de un tema y no tienen ni zorra tu ahora mismo solo enseñas ser una niñata que fuma pa ser la malotaaa
              claro cariño P= y me lo dices tu no ? licenciado en... a no espera EN NADA ^^ EEJE
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

              Comment


              • #22
                dk if anyone know it formula [500k gold+10 crypt tokens] ,[500k golds+ 100 insigna seed],[500k golds+extreme stamina portion] is a good items when you need golds+ wanna get nice items
                -West Coast S115

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                  claro cariño P= y me lo dices tu no ? licenciado en... a no espera EN NADA ^^ EEJE
                  que cojones tiene que ver ahora que estes licenciado en una cosa o no? que no tienes ni pta idea de la ideologia rasta pipa que si no tienes ni pta idea ni comentes sobre ello que por gente como tu la peña se piensa que los que fumamos yerba somos una panda de crios gilipollas
                  IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



                  ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X