X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistering
    started a topic I have a suggestion about Wartune

I have a suggestion about Wartune

Hello there, I'm newbie here. I would like to see irl tournament of wartune with 1.000.000 USD prize and irl team just like league of legends for once per year.
    Hows about it? And also I hope hero wars would be soon.

• CondorHero
    replied
    Everyone trying to fit this game into some other game.

People should learn that every game is different. Trying to fit one into another won't work.

Leave a comment:

• Alistering
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
    Well I mean it's not like they can't do it. >.>
    But 1m is a bit high. Maybe some thousands would work fine like the event they did for the 10m registration winning 2k.
    Wait, I know that 1m dollar is high, then like you said they can start irl event with some thousands USD. I thought this game can be like league of legends, but anyways...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
    this is so funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i laugh with tears you expect r2 games give you 1 milion USD OMG xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    He said "Hello there. I am a newbie here...."

Leave a comment:

• LadyNephthys
    replied
    Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
    this is so funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i laugh with tears you expect r2 games give you 1 milion USD OMG xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Well I mean it's not like they can't do it. >.>
    But 1m is a bit high. Maybe some thousands would work fine like the event they did for the 10m registration winning 2k.

Leave a comment:

• xArwenx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Its funny, to win that tourny you would need to spend more then $1,000,000 so they would be paying people who already don't mind giving them tons of cash for nothing which makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    1 million USD?

You expect 7Roads to give you 1 million USD?

Leave a comment:

• Alistering
    replied
    Originally posted by Xumot_VI View Post
    I moved this thread to the appropriate game forum since you posted this in Eternal Saga.
    Oh I'm sorry for that, I didnt attention that. I thought that wartune is including entire section on the forum. Anyways, hows about it?

Leave a comment:

• Xumot_VI
    replied
    I moved this thread to the appropriate game forum since you posted this in Eternal Saga.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X