Guild Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Chat

Hey, I understand the character limit on world chat stops spamming and annoyingly long messages but i was wondering if its possible too get rid of or extended the amount of charcheters you can type in guild chat too stop from guild masters sending incomplete messages thank you for your consideration, Apollo (The Wicked)

i agree. the limit has to be increased.

Comment

+ 1 from me i see no problems with this also please extend on party chat too thank you
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R22964247 View Post
        Hey, I understand the character limit on world chat stops spamming and annoyingly long messages but i was wondering if its possible too get rid of or extended the amount of charcheters you can type in guild chat too stop from guild masters sending incomplete messages thank you for your consideration, Apollo (The Wicked)
        I agree with Apolo as I am also a guild leader... hiks.. first of all I am not from English speaking country. So, I don't know how to shorten up words in English.
        I hate how limited I am allowed to write in announcement. there is a need for rule every where, right ??? I can't write the rules there as I also give info about how much to upgraded guild, altar, tower. And I can't write in full to tell new members the rules as players rarely read the announcement / introduction. Give us more space to talk, please..

Comment

Working...
        X