Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unable to spend glory crystals because of maintenance, now they are gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to spend glory crystals because of maintenance, now they are gone...

Is there any chance R2 might restore my glory crystals if I put in a ticket? I didnt get a chance to spend them last night before the emergency maintenance, now they have expired. Any mod/ad min can chime in here?

You had 4 days or so to spend your glory crystals. And they did announce the maintenance ahead of time. Why couldn't you spend it then?

Comment

Debating what to use it for, just because the maintenance was announced doesn't mean I was able to play between announced time and maint start time, that damn work thing, ya know.

Comment

That pesky thing called work.

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
          Is there any chance R2 might restore my glory crystals if I put in a ticket? I didnt get a chance to spend them last night before the emergency maintenance, now they have expired. Any mod/ad min can chime in here?
          completely your fault still, its your job to plan ahead. if you know you are going to be busy and cant get on, then even more so.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            completely your fault still, its your job to plan ahead. if you know you are going to be busy and cant get on, then even more so.
            Most people plan well ahead to get what they want for c/w.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Yes, completely my fault there was an emergency maintenance the night spending them ended, completely...

I was saving til last opportunity in case i got a chaos/rage/amnesia rune from market, if i had them I spend on runes, if not then whips.

Get home from work, game on maint, work early in the morning...morale of the story don't get a job boys n girls

Comment

I asked about this for you. Sorry, but with the time between receiving the crystals and the time of the emergency maintenance announcement, they feel there was ample opportunity to use them given they did give a 19 hour warning before the servers went down for that maintenance. It is understandable that some players may sometimes be away from the game for extended periods of time, but it is advised to plan accordingly, including the possibility of server downtime, with timed items.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Witori View Post
                  Get home from work, game on maint, work early in the morning...morale of the story don't get a job boys n girls
                  No, the moral of the story is don't wait until after the default maintenance time before trying to spend your glory crystals.

Comment

Man, this game and making up the rules as they go. If something advertises as being available until a certain time, then it should be available until that time. Sorry, anything else is extremely poor service.

For example, I know that chocolate exchange will end at a certain time, and I do plan accordingly, I plan to spend mine on the last day/hours to maximize what I get with the chocolates I've saved, so now I'm to make sure it's all spent well before the event actually finishes and take a lesser prize in case the game jams me out of my rewards.

Poor form, yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                      Man, this game and making up the rules as they go. If something advertises as being available until a certain time, then it should be available until that time. Sorry, anything else is extremely poor service.

For example, I know that chocolate exchange will end at a certain time, and I do plan accordingly, I plan to spend mine on the last day/hours to maximize what I get with the chocolates I've saved, so now I'm to make sure it's all spent well before the event actually finishes and take a lesser prize in case the game jams me out of my rewards.

Poor form, yet again.
                      While thats true to a point, you can still get chocolates till the timer runs out (through packs if nothing else) whereas glory crystals stop coming days before the exchange ends meaning waiting till the last moment doesn't net you any more. They did advertise the maintenance 19 hours in advance meaning even if you were waiting till the last minute you were warned.

As for OP's situation, it happens. Sorry to put it bluntly but this whole game is about conforming to the game's time and being online. If I miss WB because of work I can't get compensation, same with GB or arena or tanks or anything else. If you want to maximize what you get in the game you have to maximize the time spent online. If you know you wont be able to be online for long periods of time perhaps waiting till the last minute to try and cash in on things isn't the best idea

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                        Debating what to use it for, just because the maintenance was announced doesn't mean I was able to play between announced time and maint start time, that damn work thing, ya know.
                        When you cannot decide, spend it on mount whips since the love thy mount event is coming soon.

Better luck next time.
                        Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 02-25-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                          While thats true to a point, you can still get chocolates till the timer runs out (through packs if nothing else) whereas glory crystals stop coming days before the exchange ends meaning waiting till the last moment doesn't net you any more. They did advertise the maintenance 19 hours in advance meaning even if you were waiting till the last minute you were warned.

As for OP's situation, it happens. Sorry to put it bluntly but this whole game is about conforming to the game's time and being online. If I miss WB because of work I can't get compensation, same with GB or arena or tanks or anything else. If you want to maximize what you get in the game you have to maximize the time spent online. If you know you wont be able to be online for long periods of time perhaps waiting till the last minute to try and cash in on things isn't the best idea
                          Fair point about not being able to get crystals, but still, it should be available until the time specified regardless of when someone choses to spend.

If you miss any of those things mentioned you an at least recover a % through signets. And all hell would break loose if they ran WB earlier, or closed off other events. Not saying that waiting till the last second is a good idea, but saying too bad so sad we made the game unavailable so you loose is poor form. Sometimes it's a whole 24 hours I'm off game, so saying 19 hours notice for emergency maintenance is irrelevant and that's if you actively check the forums as well, there was no notice in game.

I missed my fishing attempt for the day because I didn't plan on having maintenance, but that's a lot different than glory crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                            No, the moral of the story is don't wait until after the default maintenance time before trying to spend your glory crystals.
                            The force is strong with some people here

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-EST-has-ended!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              I asked about this for you. Sorry, but with the time between receiving the crystals and the time of the emergency maintenance announcement, they feel there was ample opportunity to use them given they did give a 19 hour warning before the servers went down for that maintenance. It is understandable that some players may sometimes be away from the game for extended periods of time, but it is advised to plan accordingly, including the possibility of server downtime, with timed items.
                              I appreciate it Memory, I figured as much. No big deal, sux losing 350 free whips but its w/e.

Comment

Working...
                              X