Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unable to spend glory crystals because of maintenance, now they are gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by /snipes\
    You're a certain kind of special aren't you. Had it been a NORMAL maintenance I would not have made this post. Also fyi usually an "EMERGENCY" maintenance means the game goes down right then. When I went to bed the night before the game was NOT broken, I got up the next day and went to work like normal, got home and the UNPLANNED EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE was already running. Had I known the game would have broke and required an unplanned maintenance I would have spent them, but I'm not psychic, and could not have known I needed to spend them a day early. Does that make it a little more clear for you?
    The game was already broken when you went to bed. They announced the emergency maintenance at 7:15 am! If you read the forums before going to bed or in the morning, you would've known about the maintenance.

If you had logged in any point during the day, you have found out about the bugs and the maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
      The game was already broken when you went to bed. They announced the emergency maintenance at 7:15 am! If you read the forums before going to bed or in the morning, you would've known about the maintenance.

If you had logged in any point during the day, you have found out about the bugs and the maintenance.
      no...it wasn't, the thing wrong was stuff not resetting at daily reset time. I didn't log on game before I went to work, by the time I got home game was on maintenance. I play daily AFTER work, not BEFORE, I didn't know the game was broke. Are you a bit slow or something?

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
        no...it wasn't, the thing wrong was stuff not resetting at daily reset time. I didn't log on game before I went to work, by the time I got home game was on maintenance. I play daily AFTER work, not BEFORE, I didn't know the game was broke. Are you a bit slow or something?
        Stuff was broken before you went to bed. I heard of the problems the before it affected my server. If you went on the forums before going to bed, you would've seen people reporting the issue. If you played before going to work, you would've known the game is broken. It's your choice to not play or read the forums before work. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't deserve compensation. It's your decision to wait and your decision to not check or play caused you to miss the 19 hours advanced notice. Heck, whatever notice R2 could give in-game and in forums would not have mattered since you weren't going to see it anyways.

Comment

not everyone does what you do, you have literally no point.
          I'm better off having no point rather than having (according to you) a point and later crying on the forums for lost glory crystals like a baby. People are so stupid nowadays that they can't even make up their mind on what to do when there are so less options to start with.
          Btw, only extremely stupid people will take so long to decide on what to buy from the Class Wars shop, I hope you know that.
          Last edited by kattuktk; 02-26-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
            Stuff was broken before you went to bed. I heard of the problems the before it affected my server. If you went on the forums before going to bed, you would've seen people reporting the issue. If you played before going to work, you would've known the game is broken. It's your choice to not play or read the forums before work. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't deserve compensation. It's your decision to wait and your decision to not check or play caused you to miss the 19 hours advanced notice. Heck, whatever notice R2 could give in-game and in forums would not have mattered since you weren't going to see it anyways.
            exactly... it was something wrong with the game, not a normal maintenance, hence why should me playing this game revolve around checking forums for major game flaws requiring an emergency maintenance.

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            I'm better off having no point rather than having (according to you) a point and later crying on the forums for lost glory crystals like a baby. People are so stupid nowadays that they can't even make up their mind on what to do when there are so less options to start with.
            Btw, only extremely stupid people will take so long to decide on what to buy from the Class Wars shop, I hope you know that.
            I don't recall crying like a baby, could you quote me on that one please?

I made this post to ask a question to the mods rather than spam CS tickets, ♥ people decided to troll in and claim I'm the sole responsibility for the emergency maintenance, it's my fault. I should have known the game was broke/gonna break and I should stop crying even after saying this
            I appreciate it Memory, I figured as much. No big deal, sux losing 350 free whips but its w/e.

My apologies wartune, had i checked forums every 5 minutes I could have saved the day
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-27-2014, 05:06 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Not spamming the support ticket system was very reasonable. Their track record of compensating for unwise choices is lousy, and your situation was much more reasonable than, say, recycling your swap legendary Wyvern sword.
              I don't recall crying like a baby, could you quote me on that one please?
              I'd quote your entire initial post. Assuming your next paragraph is not a pack of sarcastic explicit lies (which is the plain reading):

The day before the the emergency maintenance was announced, the pushing out of the not-awarded magic potion prizes destabilized the game for six hours straight; this was the day after a failed emergency maintenance to fix the magic potion event.

Any prudent person would have spent the glory crystals immediately after the failed emergency maintenance was noticed: all time-delayed strategies were invalidated then. You chose to go with an invalidated strategy, and got burned.

Comment

Working...
              X