Suggestion to boost Cashers even further

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to boost Cashers even further

I have a win-win suggestion for both 7Roads/R2Games and huge cashers.

The win for R2Games/7Roads would be that they get a lot of money out of this.
    The win for huge cashers is they become even more powerful (super P2W here).

The suggestion is:
    Allow dual-class or even triple-class, at a cost.

If you're of class X, you can unlock/add class Y skills to your 3rd skill tree at a cost of 200k balens (one-off payment).
    You can also unlock/add class Z skills to your 4th skill tree at a cost of 5000k balens (one-off payment).

That way, you can be an archer + mage + knight, all by yourself.
    You will win class wars because your opponent don't know which skills you will pick. Will you pick class X, Y or Z skills? He wouldn't know.

R2Games and 7Roads win because they can get $2000 or $52000 if the player chooses to dual or triple-class.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

I like this idea^^ but price is to low, hardcore cashers can spend more on something like that xD
    However...how u imagine slashers with mage stuff? Or mages spels with sword? XD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Let the whales use 3 sylphs at the same time, Like AQ + Gaia & Apollo, when you change to sylph form, you can press 1 and it will use the skill that is placed there in all 3 sylphs.

Price: 9999999K$
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

open up a balen buff box, when opened, multiply your stats by 10x, congrats pipster, you are now 2 mil br

Comment

Only knights will spend 5000k balens, neither mages nor archers would want to become useless knights lol.

Comment

New Event next month for cashers
            Blessing of Apollo's Soul
            Spend $50K to get 10 Skill Slot instead of 5 and get 500 Rage instead of 100 and can use the Dual hand (bow,sword or staff for double damage 2X your Maximum dealt damage)
            (in which, who buy this set get the initial Rage of 200)
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              New Event next month for cashers
              Blessing of Apollo's Soul
              Spend $50K to get 10 Skill Slot instead of 5 and get 500 Rage instead of 100 and can use the Dual hand (bow,sword or staff for double damage 2X your Maximum dealt damage)
              (in which, who buy this set get the initial Rage of 200)
              No need for all that, just an "instant victory" option is required which takes 1000k balens and instantly wins every ongoing fight.

Comment

The hardcore cashers beat up on everyone so why not add in the game for 500k balens a player can engulf another player and all his stats. The engulfed player must be 20 levels below you. players can only engulf 5 players a day.

This keeps all happy and eventually the only players left will be super whales which is what r2 is looking for.

All engulfed players have the option of starting on r2s new servers with 200 bound balens to compensate there loss of there old account.
                Last edited by Linazz; 02-26-2014, 03:35 AM.
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  The hardcore cashers beat up on everyone so why not add in the game for 500k balens a player can engulf another player and all his stats. The engulfed player must be 20 levels below you. players can only engulf 5 players a day.

This keeps all happy and eventually the only players left will be super whales which is what r2 is looking for.

All engulfed players have the option of starting on r2s new servers with 200 bound balens to compensate there loss of there old account.
                  I like this idea, only the 20 level thing might upset cashers as anyone above level 60 can't be engulfed, just add an aditional cost of 100k balens per increase of level beyond 60 of the player they want to engulf.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post

love this lmao
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      No need for all that, just an "instant victory" option is required which takes 1000k balens and instantly wins every ongoing fight.
                      lmao .. haha nice one dude.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I have a win-win suggestion for both 7Roads/R2Games and huge cashers.

The win for R2Games/7Roads would be that they get a lot of money out of this.
                        The win for huge cashers is they become even more powerful (super P2W here).

The suggestion is:
                        Allow dual-class or even triple-class, at a cost.

If you're of class X, you can unlock/add class Y skills to your 3rd skill tree at a cost of 200k balens (one-off payment).
                        You can also unlock/add class Z skills to your 4th skill tree at a cost of 5000k balens (one-off payment).

That way, you can be an archer + mage + knight, all by yourself.
                        You will win class wars because your opponent don't know which skills you will pick. Will you pick class X, Y or Z skills? He wouldn't know.

R2Games and 7Roads win because they can get $2000 or $52000 if the player chooses to dual or triple-class.
                        I never realized what trolling was until I read your posts dating after Dec 31 2013

You win that award, congratulations, You have successfully trolled a game you no longer play...can we get an update on your life and current events...oh wait, lemme use the search function, man I'm sorry for ya

Comment

SO my next idea is simple a casher may purchase a letter the letter costs 1 million balens there are 3 letters they need to collect but its on the same lines has the lucky boxes ie you may get the same letter over and over, This way r2 can decide what you get like they do already in the boxes by increasing the drop on day 1 and lowering it right after. The letters are
                          W......I........N Each letter can only be purchased once a day if a player collects all 3 letter well you know the end result.

Baring in mind 1 of the letters will never be available to find in the boxes.

There are cheaper boxes at 500 balens a box that moderate cashers can buy they need to fins 7 letters theres are
                          S.....U....C....K....E....R........S
                          Last edited by Linazz; 02-26-2014, 05:19 AM.
                          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                          My pathetic youtube channel
                          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                            I never realized what trolling was until I read your posts dating after Dec 31 2013

You win that award, congratulations, You have successfully trolled a game you no longer play...can we get an update on your life and current events...oh wait, lemme use the search function, man I'm sorry for ya
                            and yet you spend your time worrying about his life?.....creepy

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                              and yet you spend your time worrying about his life?.....creepy
                              lol condor on another account

Comment

Working...
                              X