• Show
Clear All

• Fishing lvl 10

Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing lvl 10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	1746117

Well lvl 10 fishing like you all can see in pic, insignia x1, gives 15 points (for ranking) and 3 exp, same as bounty fish (still 10 points for rank). In this level bounty fish gives x2 scrolls, shadow crystal x6, luck stones x6, and well didnt risk about getting a normal row 1 fish but i guess is x6 chest gold too. That's all =P. (and yea i know i sux making posts =P)

Congrats on attaining lvl 10 and thx for sharing the information!
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

The fish doesn't seem that worthwhile to me, as someone that still needs xp for talents an shiet. Considering it gives the same xp as bounty fish would take same time to get to 15 getting it or getting bounty fish, only thing it'd do is secure a shiny title more so, but not really important.

Not to mention 1 insignia... lol

Comment

Nice, good to know I'm not killing myself for an extra 20 insignia per day! lol

How cheap! Makes me wonder what crypt tokens will be? Probably crypt token shards where we have to synth 10 to make 1 token, similar to fashion shards.

Comment

Yeah I'll prob still go for bounties unless I'm just lazy.

Comment

Congratz Ryu you still sux!

Comment

Originally posted by ryuuseibooi View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]73904[/ATTACH]

Well lvl 10 fishing like you all can see in pic, insignia x1, gives 15 points (for ranking) and 3 exp, same as bounty fish (still 10 points for rank). In this level bounty fish gives x2 scrolls, shadow crystal x6, luck stones x6, and well didnt risk about getting a normal row 1 fish but i guess is x6 chest gold too. That's all =P. (and yea i know i sux making posts =P)
              you sure have a lot of patience. and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                Nice, good to know I'm not killing myself for an extra 20 insignia per day! lol

How cheap! Makes me wonder what crypt tokens will be? Probably crypt token shards where we have to synth 10 to make 1 token, similar to fashion shards.
                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

i really dont care for fishing, unless i need to synthesize some luck stones
                  S404 Jade River
                  Wiseman
                  Founder of Fairy Tail
                  View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

well..at least insignia fish is easier to catch compared to bounty fish for the same amount of exp so getting 20 insignia fish will be faster than 20 bounty fish...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      well..at least insignia fish is easier to catch compared to bounty fish for the same amount of exp so getting 20 insignia fish will be faster than 20 bounty fish...
                      Bounty fish isn't really that hard, can get 20/20 most days, only problem is lag/ninja fish also the bothersome luck stone bug where you catch a normal bounty fish and as soon as it reaches top it says you got luck stones lolz

some days it's just a lot worse than others...

Comment

lvl 10 fish sucks, I don't need insigs anymore, my leg 70 gears already maximized. tons of insigs sit in my repository I don't know how to deal with.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                          lvl 10 fish sucks, I don't need insigs anymore, my leg 70 gears already maximized. tons of insigs sit in my repository I don't know how to deal with.
                          Use insignia to buy exp books, best use if do not need anymore.

Comment

What's Insignia's exp gain?

is it the same or more than Bounty Fish?

Comment

I'm still hitting the daru fish to finish lvl 10 enlighten. How much do daru fish give? can u hit 1 for info?

p.s. thanks for update!
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X