Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2 games is draining money out instead of making the game enjoyable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 games is draining money out instead of making the game enjoyable

new Sale after tree reset 6k Balans for BabyGriffin when is players gonna get mounts like this from events that gives 30 + 50 + am sure alot of players would agree with me

that it would be cool if we could get it from something else aswell
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

How can it be said to be draining money from you if you don't spend?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
      new Sale after tree reset 6k Balans for BabyGriffin when is players gonna get mounts like this from events that gives 30 + 50 + am sure alot of players would agree with me

that it would be cool if we could get it from something else aswell
      dude if you dont buy someone else will thats how r2 making money. best thing to do is .................up to you to decide. its pay to win .

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
        dude if you dont buy someone else will thats how r2 making money. best thing to do is .................up to you to decide. its pay to win .
        I agree , with a sidenote though . Yes it is P2W but with R2 phasing out the " free events " ( for non-cashers the only way to somewhat keep up with cashers ) it is more and more becoming a PO2P ( Pay Only to Play ) . Let me clarify this : New players come , start playing , find themselves not being able to CATCH UP without paying . Here's the catch : even when they start paying they still won't be able to catch up to bigger players thus quitting the game ( even if they payed for it ).
        P2W is therfor a term not applicable anymore for new players . For the already seasoned players the prices for some things ( like the new Baby Griffin event ) seem even ridiculous , so even they ( ok most of them ) won't pay for it .
        In short ( AND THIS IS MY OPNION ) : R2 is shooting themselves in the foot by making this game CASH-only . It won't get them enough new paying members compared to the ones that will or have already quit the game .
        Some servers are already "dead " according to posts i've read , mergers will not make up for it as R2 will only start new ones in turn having the same effect ( dead servers again ) .
        Want to keep this game going ? Make sure you keep both cashers and noncashers happy , keep the "free events " and start paying attention to what your players are posting ( in particular bugs and lags )

P.S Feel the need to troll my post ? go ahead ..not like i'm going to read it .
        Voiced my opinion and if you don't like it ...tough luck :P

Comment

I really can't understand why so many considers the price of the giriffin ridiculous. Last mount people complained that they already have all the +20 mounts and that they want +30 stats mounts, so here it is. Now the prices were always (at least since I started to play) 20$ for +10 and 40$ for +20 mounts, so its only normal for a +30 mount to cost 60$ lol. I mean really now, those who bought the + 10 mounts from the shop cant really say this is expensive, is the same price

Comment

Working...
          X