Information about events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about events

In game events need to be posted to the forum before the events start in Oceanic servers. If R2 wishes to give you a link to a their forum when you write a ticket then they must have a event information online before the even starts. It is insulting to be given a reply about the recharge event with a forum post made after i recharged my account. Eu servers had 3 hours of not knowing if an event is repeatable or not until R2 posted the details. Oceanic servers have even less notice. These issues will keep happening until more information will be given ahead of time.

i dont know how long u have played but the almost never givs info on the balens events before it is there and u are talking about only 3 hours. here my question why can u wait 5-10 hours for the event are almost eavy time around 2days or more long

Comment

yes they should, we practically find out about the events before they announce it from the oceanic servers, and while we wait the bugs are usually already fixed like the last big spender event

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        i dont know how long u have played but the almost never givs info on the balens events before it is there and u are talking about only 3 hours. here my question why can u wait 5-10 hours for the event are almost eavy time around 2days or more long
        Because events reset for a new day after 5 hours. So waiting would make you miss a day of events.

Comment

actually they do that
          but very long time ago. lol
          they to greedy to do that now
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
            actually they do that
            but very long time ago. lol
            they to greedy to do that now
            ya, now they even hidden the special event like soul event, clothing event
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
            X