Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

One Suggesion for Our Hard Working wartune bloggers ! plese check it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Suggesion for Our Hard Working wartune bloggers ! plese check it

I appreciate the hard work of our All Wartune Blogger who gives us the nice information.
    but lately the blog have been annoying me.
    Why ?

Well i'll not take name of blog (s).
    But their blog is 40% Full of annoying non-sense advertisement.

1. If you want to earn through wartune blog . make another blog and don't link that to us (adds annoys everyone).
    2. Provide the maximum information (not the maximum adds).
    3. We love the information and blog and only visit because of it. not beacause of some insurance,loan,beauty product or other add.
    4. one have to search the blog for a particular post and what he get adds.. adds.. and adds...

at last I'd like to say i don't care if you post adds or some annoying widgets. I Just had opinion for blogger,i put it

Good luck with Blogging and keep giving us new information .

Thanks

Michel
    Server 410
    Class - Mage
    BR - 71 K

I approve of this post.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by miky228 View Post
      I appreciate the hard work of our All Wartune Blogger who gives us the nice information.
      but lately the blog have been annoying me.
      Why ?

Well i'll not take name of blog (s).
      But their blog is 40% Full of annoying non-sense advertisement.

1. If you want to earn through wartune blog . make another blog and don't link that to us (adds annoys everyone).
      2. Provide the maximum information (not the maximum adds).
      3. We love the information and blog and only visit because of it. not beacause of some insurance,loan,beauty product or other add.
      4. one have to search the blog for a particular post and what he get adds.. adds.. and adds...

at last I'd like to say i don't care if you post adds or some annoying widgets. I Just had opinion for blogger,i put it

Good luck with Blogging and keep giving us new information .

Thanks

Michel
      Server 410
      Class - Mage
      BR - 71 K
      As posted on my blog, all earnings from my blog will be given back in the form of prize money.
      Just got approval from R2 / 7 Road to do prize giveaways. Just waiting on Adsense to approve payment.
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

well I dont want to make any profits from it. I just want to show you information on what's going on in wartune and what i do with my character
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

There is not a single Add in my blog.

ya that idea of jacos24 is good. but adds really mess up the blog looks
          689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
          in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

Adblocker?

Comment

Not only can i guarantee my blog has no ads on it...i can guarantee is has nothing else on it either!!! What's a blog again???

Comment

Working...
              X