new honor title requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new honor title requirements

since more and more frineds and guildies are interested, because of camping, i wanna know what the hono required for em it is if anyone can help

>320k honor
    >360k honor
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      since more and more frineds and guildies are interested, because of camping, i wanna know what the hono required for em it is if anyone can help
      Afaik new honor titles will be available in the advanced BG at level 80. So I guess camping is out of the question
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

wait, dont the new honor titles comes before advanced path?

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          >320k honor
          >360k honor
          Erm, something doesnt makes sense here.

LD is 240k so you have to farm 80k honor ? then 40k for the last title, either there's something wrong with the information or i cannot comprehend 7roads logic.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post

LD is 240k so you have to farm 80k honor ? then 40k for the last title, either there's something wrong with the information or i cannot comprehend 7roads logic.
            This is how it works
            And Yeah,new titles on v80

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

believe me, at higher levels, thats gonna be a pain unless you are either super op, level 9 vip, or have many many helpful friends cross server. Either those or they realize that we're gonna beat the system anyways so may as well not bother making it too high.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post

You don't farm that in the normal BG,you can't slow level at level 64 and get the 360k title.You need to fight in the advance BG,where getting 80k honor won't be easy.

Comment

I think you need 300K and 360K for new titles.

Also, new honor titles were introduce before Wartune 2. What that mean? New Battlegrounds will only be in Wartune 2. So, no, you don't need to go into the new level 80 battleground to get new honor titles. Stop spreading lies people please. Thank you.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 02-27-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                    You don't farm that in the normal BG,you can't slow level at level 64 and get the 360k title.You need to fight in the advance BG,where getting 80k honor won't be easy.
                    Either way i mean the apparent difference between honor ranks nothing else and how easy it will be depends on how much you invest on your toon (money) what else ?
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                    X