Honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor

I know that we can only get Honor on the Battleground but can`t we get Honor in the Arena too? Because not everyone can be on on this time (with me and some more guys i know it`s 3-4am when the battleground is going on) or why not making more times but again this thing u can only fight in 2 each day

Originally posted by Urthor View Post
    I know that we can only get Honor on the Battleground but can`t we get Honor in the Arena too? Because not everyone can be on on this time (with me and some more guys i know it`s 3-4am when the battleground is going on) or why not making more times but again this thing u can only fight in 2 each day
    yeah this is a problem of unable to attend thing is going around on forum i hope the r2 makes it in someway that everyone even Asian players can attend
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Not to be rude, but people should play on servers that best suit their time zone. I for one can only attend 2 group arena's a week due to the time frame with working all the other days. I am also playing on s2 which correspons with my time zone directly and I can't even make those and I live in the time zone for that server. I wish they would make that later than middle of the day when most people from the time zone are at work. So hopefully they can look into the timings of it, but do it for the time zone not those off playing time zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
        Not to be rude, but people should play on servers that best suit their time zone. I for one can only attend 2 group arena's a week due to the time frame with working all the other days. I am also playing on s2 which correspons with my time zone directly and I can't even make those and I live in the time zone for that server. I wish they would make that later than middle of the day when most people from the time zone are at work. So hopefully they can look into the timings of it, but do it for the time zone not those off playing time zones.
        What about Europeans ?

Comment

Originally posted by NuckingFutz View Post
          What about Europeans ?
          GMT servers for you
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )