World Boss suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss suggestion.

Having played this game for months now, I do infact love it and will stick with it through thick and thin. I play on S315 - Feathercrest in an Oceanic guild with a bunch of awesome fellow aussies.

I was taken out of the work force a few months back due to medical reasons and Wartune kept me occupied through the fairly depressing time. I'm now re entering the work force and will still make time for gaming as it's ultimately been a hobby of mine for years, but having thought about the world boss times it really clashes with our oceanic time schedule.

As of current, the 2 world bosses are at 14.00 and 00.30. For the most part this hasn't been an issue to me, but now having started working again it's struck me that I can no longer do either world boss - no doubt this is also the case for a lot of others working.

I remember when there were 3 world bosses a day, you could always make room for one regardless of your days schedule. Priorities are just that and supporting myself financially obviously comes before a game, but it's going to be a shame to see my character go down the drain when I no longer have any proper gold/daru income, ultimately leaving astrals deprived.

I myself am not sure of what to suggest, I wanted to address this more than anything and see what suggestions I could get on the thread.

Thank you for your time,
    Chris.

they should have a world boss recovery system like they do in LoA. Pay gold to get % back from what u missed. Signet system kinda sucks, but is good for some things, but very pricey. In LoA, you get about 60% back for a reasonable amount, in my opinion.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      they should have a world boss recovery system like they do in LoA. Pay gold to get % back from what u missed. Signet system kinda sucks, but is good for some things, but very pricey. In LoA, you get about 60% back for a reasonable amount, in my opinion.
      Thanks for the input Banshee. The current signet recovery system is pretty ridiculous in terms of world boss recovery as you mentioned.

Comment

personally, i find the wb redundant and boring and they could get rid of it and just give everybody incremental amounts per level per day. but that would take away the fun of those that actually make it on time and have their own system/rotation etc i guess, so I don't know what the solution is. I dislike having to be present at scheduled events, but the pvp aspect is kind of fun sometimes. I'd actually enjoy BG if it wasn't for honor loss ... I do ok at it, but there's always some kind of dryad bomber or somebody who is so far behind for their level looking to score huge honor Maybe make some kind of gauntlet similar to catacombs that you have to pass each level to gain a certain amount of daru/gold. That way you could attend when you are able to and makes it fair for everybody and their appropriate battle rating. Make it a free blitz, that way for those who like to do it manually they can and if you reach a certain level and want to try your luck you can do that too. Just my little rant
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I suggest that we can acces the world boss in every part of the day, and everyone have like 15 minutes limit in it so they can use their combo and earn gold/daru depending on their skills/attack like always. A daily rank that can be accesed anytime can also be implemented for the competitive persons even though it wont be the same feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            I suggest that we can acces the world boss in every part of the day, and everyone have like 15 minutes limit in it so they can use their combo and earn gold/daru depending on their skills/attack like always. A daily rank that can be accesed anytime can also be implemented for the competitive persons even though it wont be the same feeling
            This is a fantastic suggestion Draggyy, it allows even the most casual of players to go their hardest when the day permits.

Comment

Go Go bring back Ragnoch!!!!!
              He has been gone away gathering strength!!!
              The worm has mutated!!!! He is planning an attack upon cloud city!! We must rush to its laggy defense!!
              (r2, read updated WB!)

Three WBs a day will keep the sneeze away!

Regards,
              Vilya

Comment

I like the way you think Vilya

Comment

In saying that, the second world boss was removed during a time when I wasn't playing - what was the reasoning behind it? It would fall at 6.30pm which is perfect, about the time I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
                  X