Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest Update ever [Card System] click to see why !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main thing is third point.
    If its one time use(as thread creator said) its not so interesting.
    If its like astral(as Jacko said)its quite fun thing. worth time/work.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I know what it is all about they would like they can cash and obtain huge amount of power for short time

most that cry don't want to play game and upgrade cards they want here is $$$$ now im awesome and than nothing to do again and yap when new content will be released

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
        The main thing is third point.
        If its one time use(as thread creator said) its not so interesting.
        If its like astral(as Jacko said)its quite fun thing. worth time/work.
        Really simple to see that its like astrals, you can watch my video or the 10-15 others on it :P.

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        I know what it is all about they would like they can cash and obtain huge amount of power for short time

most that cry don't want to play game and upgrade cards they want here is $$$$ now im awesome and than nothing to do again and yap when new content will be released
        Ya its like fishing. (everyone is on equal ground). I love these sort of events :P.
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

im looking forward to the system, sth new, orginal meeh not really but it can help.

Yes at lv 80 80 def isnt gonna help you at all... but i assume,again i assume, that's only because those are the first rounds of treasure hunt... i assume in some way the further you get the better cards you get? idk, just a wild guess seeing from a vid (jackos), it looks like you can walk further or sth, maybe you get better cards later

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            Really simple to see that its like astrals, you can watch my video or the 10-15 others on it :P.
            nice blog there m8, critical formula part was very impressive. At least, it sounds more real than those other "formula"
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Looks dumb, R2's time would be much better spent working on getting the 2.15-2.4 patches out.

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that cards don't boost BR? If that's the case, then there's a small difference between these and astrals.

That said, I think this thing is great. Added benefits, more stuff with tangible results, completely and totally free for non-cashers and heavy cashers to be put on an even playing field. It's not like circuit quests which take hours and hours. This takes only a few minutes and I think it's neat.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  I thought I read somewhere that cards don't boost BR? If that's the case, then there's a small difference between these and astrals.

That said, I think this thing is great. Added benefits, more stuff with tangible results, completely and totally free for non-cashers and heavy cashers to be put on an even playing field. It's not like circuit quests which take hours and hours. This takes only a few minutes and I think it's neat.
                  why does everyone wants br? many people actually uses lame astrals or astrals before the time comes for it when in fact the non br astrals are so great that everyone plays with them. what trully matters is the stats, not the br to brag about it, actually if they dont give br is even better, you can brag after fights that you won against higher br opponents :P

Comment

Sorry it does not actually increase your BR, It only Increases your stats in the place for which it was ment to be used. IE, Cata, MPD, SPIRE, BG and so on. (so does not effect BR just stats.)

Comment

Does it increase your br in the event the card is designed for? Like warrior's call does in mpd's and catas but not on main screen?

Just curious because of CWs- battle rating becomes pretty important there, and some cards might be designed for pvp, just guessing at this point lol
                      I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
                        Does it increase your br in the event the card is designed for? Like warrior's call does in mpd's and catas but not on main screen?

Just curious because of CWs- battle rating becomes pretty important there, and some cards might be designed for pvp, just guessing at this point lol
                        I'll do some testing and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post

Well when you hover the mouse over the cards icon in the inventory it says "increases BR in BG by 488" or "increases BR in spire by 292" , just some examples. So I'm guessing it should work.Otherwise why would the total amount be stated. Just a thought
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yes they increase your br in the intended places.
                            S211 Tamera
                            992k br
                            I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              Well when you hover the mouse over the cards icon in the inventory it says "increases BR in BG by 488" or "increases BR in spire by 292" , just some examples. So I'm guessing it should work.Otherwise why would the total amount be stated. Just a thought
                              yep. Here a look as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	1682162

Comment

well if the cards are perm the big cashiers will start to moan about it to r2 as non payers will get free stat boosts to hekp them in their campaigns and bg and arena

they moaned about the steeds in events and wings and about the whips used to get these for non payers so wen they start moaning about these cards they will start to make thesecards ballens only

Comment

Working...
                                X